Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.

Last edited:

joegrayp

Reaction score
I am requesting the files for multiple accounts. The emails for the accounts are listed below along with the Damon attached to those accounts.

fjmovers.com

donerightwebsites.com

BallengerAutoBody.com

I can personally access each email linked to those accounts and would like for the access of my files on them. ballengerautobody.com will be the one account I would prefer to keep but still need the files from the other 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

mejorpia

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E922495FF2C6C19FD.

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All request that do not follow the guidelines stated above :
-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Will not be processed.

Fabio200

Reaction score
I want to access to my account:

Fabio200
Error code: E65DA33D4E662E63E

Thanks.

oscarvitasse

Reaction score
I want to access to my account:

oscarvitasse
oscardeveloperbcn.x10.mx
Error code: EDAD906FC9361E2D9

Thanks.

jbender195

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: jbender195
Domain: jbender195.x10.bz
Error code: E12BF3FF4BEF06499

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

nayagwyneth

Reaction score

Good day! I request have to recover my account.

Here attached some information regarding my account.

Username: nayagwyneth
Error code: EEF352F1E599AC86C
Thank you very much!

pusapa

Reaction score
Hi! I request to recover my account, please.

Username: pusapa
Error code: E8947C88284C4B6C5

Thank you!

nailacrooc12

Reaction score
Good Day. I would like to request for account recovery immediately if possible. We need to host our website for our Final Exam that is due tomorrow. Thanks for understanding. My error code is EBE3E029F300FE407.

Username: nailacrooc12
Domain: https://faulty-starship.x10.mx/
1655301143375.png

Last edited:

Fabio200

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: Fabio200
Domain: pagina2a.x10.mx
Error code: E042AC6FBF09CEAC8

Thanks.

Fabio200

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: Fabio200
Domain: pagina2a.x10.mx
Error code: E042AC6FBF09CEAC8

Thanks.