Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

jbender195

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: jbender195
Domain: http://jbender195.x10.bz
Error code: E12BF3FF4BEF06499

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
please follow post instruction.
you are now only allowed 1 account not 2 or more.

bepefi9944

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Error code: E0A4B6FE2F3F0F148

Thanks!!

Samiul1230

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: EEC853A01F2C7C10A

Forum name : Samiul1230
Domain name : https://youtube.pcriot.com

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.

Fabio200

Reaction score

I want to recover my account:

Forum name: Fabio200
Domain name: pagina2a.x10.mx

Thanks.

umbandateu

Reaction score
I want to unblock the access to my account:

user: umbandateu
domains to keep:
umbandateu.com.br
teusocial.com.br
Error code: E17E33466267D2B87

Last edited:

pado

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E2B5893408BA2B892

Thank You

netubo

Reaction score
Pq minha conta esta dando não tô conseguindo entrar

Código de erro: E02568B199CF3A603

redandbl

Reaction score

Hello. I am requesting the unblocking/reinstatement of my account. I am using it as a pre-commercial account to test my procedures. Once I am satisfied that I can service the website I will purchase a plan.
username: redandbl
domain redirection: redandblackrose.com
I don't have the original/internal domain.
Many thanks.