Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

jbender195

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.

Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: jbender195

Domain: http://jbender195.x10.bz

Error code: EA5F59370BC8585C3

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

nikola889

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hello,

I request an access to my account. This is the account i wish to keep:

Username: nikola889
Error code: EDC9A38847090A1EE

Thanks in advance.

Fabio200

Reaction score

I want to recover the following account:

Forum name: Fabio200
Domain name: pagina2a.x10.mx
Error code: ECE88B4DA47340149

Thanks!

ncatey1

Reaction score

i would like to remove the account 23ncatey@tcnschools.org

VicThor

Reaction score
En x10hosting para nuestros servicios gratuitos, siempre hemos mantenido y tenido una regla en nuestros TOS que establece que solo se permite una cuenta por usuario. Para que podamos ofrecer el servicio de calidad de forma gratuita, debemos hacer cumplir esta regla para evitar que nuestros recursos se agoten y tener el espacio necesario para permitir que siempre se puedan incorporar nuevos usuarios.

También hemos reconocido que en el último ~1 año no hemos hecho cumplir esto tan estrictamente como lo hemos hecho en el pasado. Sin embargo, con nuestra última actualización, ahora aplicamos estrictamente esta regla nuevamente y lo seguiremos haciendo en el futuro.

Dado que no hemos aplicado esta regla como se mencionó, aún permitimos que nuestros usuarios tengan acceso a una de sus cuentas existentes.

Responda a esta publicación de hilo utilizando las siguientes pautas para solicitar acceso a una sola cuenta existente:

-Debe solicitar acceso a la cuenta de alojamiento desde el nombre del foro adjunto a esa cuenta. Si no recuerda el nombre o la cuenta de su foro, puede usar la función de contraseña olvidada de nuestro foro usando el mismo correo electrónico adjunto a su cuenta de tablero de hosting/clientes
-Nombre de dominio en la cuenta que desea mantener.

NO publique direcciones de correo electrónico, IP, etc.

Tenga en cuenta que este acceso se revisará para todo el contenido en cada cuenta múltiple para asegurarse de que cumplan con nuestros TOS y AUP. Si se descubre que alguna de las cuentas enumeradas en la IP de los usuarios infringe alguno de nuestros TOS o AUP, no se permitirá el acceso a la cuenta en este momento.
También tenga en cuenta que su acceso a esta cuenta puede tardar unos días en procesarse.
Hola quiero recuperar mi cuenta
Usuario: VicThor
Dominio: leyendo.x10.mx
codigo de error: EB8FDD0214931A941

Muchas gracias

ncatey22

Reaction score

i would like to remove my account

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

All of these request will be reviewed this weekend. We appreciate the patient. I will make a secondary post when all accounts have been updated.

angelcanarias

Reaction score
En x10hosting para nuestros servicios gratuitos, siempre hemos mantenido y tenido una regla en nuestros TOS que establece que solo se permite una cuenta por usuario. Para que podamos ofrecer el servicio de calidad de forma gratuita, debemos hacer cumplir esta regla para evitar que nuestros recursos se agoten y tener el espacio necesario para permitir que siempre se puedan incorporar nuevos usuarios.

También hemos reconocido que en el último ~1 año no hemos hecho cumplir esto tan estrictamente como lo hemos hecho en el pasado. Sin embargo, con nuestra última actualización, ahora aplicamos estrictamente esta regla nuevamente y lo seguiremos haciendo en el futuro.

Dado que no hemos aplicado esta regla como se mencionó, aún permitimos que nuestros usuarios tengan acceso a una de sus cuentas existentes.

Responda a esta publicación de hilo utilizando las siguientes pautas para solicitar acceso a una sola cuenta existente:

-Debe solicitar acceso a la cuenta de alojamiento desde el nombre del foro adjunto a esa cuenta. Si no recuerda el nombre o la cuenta de su foro, puede usar la función de contraseña olvidada de nuestro foro usando el mismo correo electrónico adjunto a su cuenta de tablero de hosting/clientes
-Nombre de dominio en la cuenta que desea mantener.

NO publique direcciones de correo electrónico, IP, etc.

Tenga en cuenta que este acceso se revisará para todo el contenido en cada cuenta múltiple para asegurarse de que cumplan con nuestros TOS y AUP. Si se descubre que alguna de las cuentas enumeradas en la IP de los usuarios infringe alguno de nuestros TOS o AUP, no se permitirá el acceso a la cuenta en este momento.
También tenga en cuenta que su acceso a esta cuenta puede tardar unos días en procesarse.
Hola,

usuario: angelcanarias
Sitio web: https://hitsnhits.x10.mx/

Gracias de antemano.

Last edited:

VoltSite

Reaction score

Hi!

I want to unlock the account with this error: E6F386FD4AE5A598F.

I've been using x10Hosting for over almost 1 year, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request .

Samiul1230

Reaction score
Hello,

All of these request will be reviewed this weekend. We appreciate the patient. I will make a secondary post when all accounts have been updI ha

Hello,

All of these request will be reviewed this weekend. We appreciate the patient. I will make a secondary post when all accounts have been updated.
what will happen to my others account. I want to keep one account but i need the backup copy of others account. I have also add custom domain in my other account. If i can temporarily assess those account then i can get backup copy and remove my custom domain.

Please help me...

WilsonValerio

Reaction score
For account recovery

Error code: E32B216821DD4C386

I've been using this account for more than a year, I like the services as i use your services to host my websites especially blogs. this new update has shocked me as your existing user. but i hope you will revert the block. Thank You!

minhaj333

Reaction score

Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be

kindly reopen my hosting..

minhaj333

Reaction score

I want to unblock my x10hosting account:

Username: minhaj333
Email: follow@gmail.com
Domain: http://vancuong.x10.mx
Error code: E98137734DF2BF22C
Thanks.

I want to unblock my x10hosting account:

Username: minhaj333
Email: followorion333@fuwa.be
Domain: https://followorion.cf
Error code: E0BBC40E01A547E4B
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-18-22-07-24-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-18-22-07-24-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 2

viny

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to request you to unlock my account. Thanks.
Error code is ECFC71FC49CEB333C.

PAINELBOX

Reaction score
Na x10hosting para nossos serviços gratuitos, sempre mantivemos e tínhamos uma regra em nossos TOS que dizia que apenas uma conta era permitida por usuário. Para que possamos oferecer o serviço de qualidade gratuitamente, devemos fazer cumprir essa regra para evitar que nossos recursos se esgotem e ter o espaço necessário para permitir sempre que novos usuários possam ingressar.

Também reconhecemos que no último ano não aplicamos isso tão estritamente quanto no passado. No entanto, com nossa atualização mais recente, agora aplicamos estritamente essa regra novamente e faremos isso daqui para frente.

Como não aplicamos essa regra conforme mencionado, ainda permitimos que nossos usuários tenham acesso a uma de suas contas existentes.

Responda a esta postagem de discussão usando as diretrizes a seguir para solicitar acesso a uma única conta existente:

-Você deve solicitar acesso à conta de hospedagem do nome do fórum anexado a essa conta. Se você não se lembra do seu nome ou conta do fórum, você pode usar nosso recurso de senha esquecida do fórum usando o mesmo e-mail anexado à sua conta do painel de hospedagem/clientes
-Nome de domínio na conta que você deseja manter.

NÃO publique endereços de e-mail, IPs etc.

Observe que esse acesso será revisado para todo o conteúdo em cada multiconta para garantir que eles cumpram nossos TOS e AUP. Se qualquer uma das contas listadas no IP do usuário for encontrada violando qualquer um dos nossos TOS ou AUP, nenhum acesso à conta será permitido neste momento.
Observe também que seu acesso a esta conta pode levar alguns dias para ser processado.

E92F2D83BEC2E7BFF

ak47016599

Reaction score
Good day! I request have to recover my account.

Here attached some information regarding my account.

domain : vuminhhung.x10.mx
Error code: EDD7833FF42F93C96

Thank you very much!

Last edited: