Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

AIchatbot

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be process

I am Requesting for my account to be unblock please.

Attachments

• Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    106.8 KB · Views: 2

TRX5SHO

Reaction score
Hi, I am requesting the to recover my x10hosting account for the use of multiple accounts.

Domains:
bitspill.elementfx.com
bnbpro.elementfx.com

Username : TRX5SHO
Error code: E03D0E9F0092CD2E8

Thanks.

Hosting1312

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: Hosting1312
Domain: kh2.x10.bz
Error code: EF1DF7501266C189A

Thanks.

abraha24

Reaction score
My error code is: E4AC3FFD886252F51
My username is: abraha24
My server is: x11.x10hosting.com

Thanks.

minhaj333

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
I want to unblock my x10hosting account:

Username: minhaj333
Email: followorion333@fuwa.be
Domain: https://followorion.cf
Error code: E0BBC40E01A547E4B
Thanks.

danmaine

Reaction score

Please allow me to keep one account for http://abideinthelamb.x10.mx
Username abidein4
Server x13.x10hosting.com
Error Code E8A409B24AEAEB4E6

techctgx

Reaction score

Sir i have multiple accounts, but they are got blocked. Please help me i need to use your awesome service.
Here is error code : E054B8AACF9D5A3F7
My domain is.
link2u.me
somoynews.my.id
tbuy.my.id
rakib.my.id
linkshortner.my.id
trickbd.eu.org

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to access to my account:

Fabio200
Error code: E65DA33D4E662E63E

Thanks.
You had 13 accounts. We have allowed the one account under this forum name.

oscarvitasse
oscardeveloperbcn.x10.mx
Error code: EDAD906FC9361E2D9

Thanks.
You are now allowed access to this one account.

jbender195
Error: EC28C3359A72C27BC

Thanks
I do not see a block on this service at this time.

Hi again,

I attach some information in order to unlock my account:
Thank you!
You should now have access to this account.
I want to access to my account

User name: admintophistoryview
Error code: ED4CF20ACE933196D

Thanks

Good day! I request have to recover my account.

Here attached some information regarding my account.

Username: nayagwyneth
Error code: EEF352F1E599AC86C
Thank you very much!
You should now have access to this account
Hi! I request to recover my account, please.

Username: pusapa
Error code: E8947C88284C4B6C5

Thank you!

Good Day. I would like to request for account recovery immediately if possible. We need to host our website for our Final Exam that is due tomorrow. Thanks for understanding. My error code is EBE3E029F300FE407.

Username: nailacrooc12
Domain: https://faulty-starship.x10.mx/
View attachment 10624
Hello,

I request an access to my account:

Username: nikola889
Error code: EDC9A38847090A1EE

Thanks in advance.
You should have access to this account. Once logged in you should also be able to remove your current inactivity suspension.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
good afternoon,
I would like to be able to recover my account
username: clickcomputadoras
domain: terraza.x10.mx
Good afternoon, please help me unlocking my account I want to access my files.

Domain: https://juankbonifaz.com
Error Code: E4C0810CB761AB3D1

thank you very much
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: EEC853A01F2C7C10A

Forum name : Samiul1230
Domain name : https://youtube.pcriot.com

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request
This website will not be unblocked, it is a phishing / scamming site asking for my webcam.

Hi team,

I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: anlu
Domain: http://alasdecolibri.x10.mx
Error code: EB44AFB814E545914

I hope to recover all my files, please.

Thank you in advance! :D
You should have access to this account, once you have logged in you can remove the inactivity suspension.

IQcomputer

error code is EC2071B0F9FA1348B.

Thanks.
You should have access to this account

Username: pitoanto
Domain: http://pitoanto.x10.mx/
Error code: ECC263C6A6122D705

Thank you!
You should have access to this account now
I want to unblock the access to my account:

user: umbandateu
domains to keep:
umbandateu.com.br
teusocial.com.br
Error code: E17E33466267D2B87

Those domain names are not tied to that service. We have a domain name : brtapmkt.com
Hi, i have same error:

Username: zequi4284
Domain: restomanager.x10.mx
Error code: EFE5503BC135ADCD1

Thanks.
This is a country block error. I have allowed access and you should now be able to access your account.
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E2B5893408BA2B892
my domain: https://churchnet.x10.mx/

Thank You
This domain name is hosting a website proxy which is against our TOS and AUP.
Hello. I am requesting the unblocking/reinstatement of my account. I am using it as a pre-commercial account to test my procedures. Once I am satisfied that I can service the website I will purchase a plan.
username: redandbl
domain redirection: redandblackrose.com
I don't have the original/internal domain.
Many thanks.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hola quiero recuperar mi cuenta
Usuario: VicThor
Dominio: leyendo.x10.mx
codigo de error: EB8FDD0214931A941

Muchas gracias
You should have access to this account now
Hola,

Solicito un acceso a mi cuenta. Esta es la cuenta que deseo mantener: Nombre de

usuario: angelcanarias
Sitio web: https://radioparaisogc.x10.mx/
Código de error: E5939DA43550E740C.

Gracias de antemano.
For account recovery

Error code: E32B216821DD4C386

I've been using this account for more than a year, I like the services as i use your services to host my websites especially blogs. this new update has shocked me as your existing user. but i hope you will revert the block. Thank You!

You should now have access to this service
I want to unblock my x10hosting account:

Username: sclpunov
Email: macvancuong9000@gmail.com
Domain: http://vancuong.x10.mx
Error code: E98137734DF2BF22C
Thanks.
I do not see an active block for this service. However I have unblocked your request on the forum account :
Username: minhaj333
Good day! I request have to recover my account.

Here attached some information regarding my account.

domain : vuminhhung.x10.mx
Error code: EDD7833FF42F93C96

Thank you very much!

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! I request to recover my account, please.

Error code: E1B81DC55D5A95898

Thank you!

hello I am Zakity can I please have my account released

my user I believe is Zakity
my domain is http://fnf-mod-store.x10.bz/
and my error code is E4D7F5571656A8260
Hi, I am requesting the to recover my x10hosting account for the use of multiple accounts.

Domains:
bitspill.elementfx.com
bnbpro.elementfx.com

Username : TRX5SHO
Error code: E03D0E9F0092CD2E8

Thanks.
You should have access to this service

Username: Hosting1312
Domain: kh2.x10.bz
Error code: EF1DF7501266C189A

Thanks.
We have allowed access to this account
My error code is: E4AC3FFD886252F51
My username is: abraha24
My server is: x11.x10hosting.com

Thanks.
You had 10 accounts listed. I have allowed access to this one account.

Please allow me to keep one account for http://abideinthelamb.x10.mx
Username abidein4
Server x13.x10hosting.com
Error Code E8A409B24AEAEB4E6
I did not see this account on this forum name however I have allowed access to the service account that is using the domain listed.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All request above this post have been completed.

If you posted above this post or in this thread prior to this post your account has not been unblocked for one of the following reasons:

TOS or AUP violation.
Not enough information given from post.

Infernicus

Reaction score

I am requesting for the removal of the ip block u put on me because all I did was login into my friends accounts and help them with stuff they cant fix on there on I wish this problem gets fixed as fast as possible

Sincerely yours,
Infernicus

Error Code: E633594C9ED5A0B9A

Aikosummi

Reaction score
Hi,

I attach some information in order to unlock my account:
  • Username: aikosummi03
  • Server Name: x14
  • Error Code: EE03185412559F64C
Thank you!