Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

slandail

Reaction score
Hi. Please, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Error code: E65F52895250F25E0

serwertest3

Reaction score
We do not see any services attached to your forum account.
I don't understand I can still login to every account and get error code, can you please wipe all domains contents?
thanks

serwertest
serwertest.x10.bz
error code is ED05C54A9B19D1DD1
domain returns '403 Forbidden' but there are still accessible scripts in subfolders

serwertest2
serwertest2.x10.bz
error code is E6D1BB6A9056DF6B5
'We can’t connect to the server at serwertest2.x10.bz.'

serwertest3
serwertest3.x10.bz
error code is E9CE2995EFFA6442A
domain returns '404 Not Found'

serwertest4
serwertest4.x10.bz
error code is E254599F94DEF5B76
'Welcome to the home of serwertest4.x10.bz' but there are still accessible scripts in subfolders

DennyXD

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E7115ABD64FA0F18E
Domain: dennyxd.cf

Watahisho2

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my blocked account:
Domain is : Cankerous.tk
Error code is: ECA86C70963ACDE25
Username is: Watahisho2.

I forgot my server.
Im sorry but I need to upload new file.

Thank You.

Tim Hamelin

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.

At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hello, I need access to hosting account, Forum name: Tim Hamelin, (server: x13), acct: forcevit, name: Julie, want to keep domain: wellness2thrive.ca

- okay, I now have access to login... thank-you!

Last edited:

enrico.benedetti67

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to unclock my x10hosting account

Username: Enrico01
Domain: aziendamarcellini.x10.mx
Error code: E894B9CB873D93B0C

Thank you.

Last edited:

mercheyd

Reaction score
En x10hosting para nuestros servicios gratuitos, siempre hemos mantenido y tenido una regla en nuestros TOS que establece que solo se permite una cuenta por usuario. Para que podamos ofrecer el servicio de calidad de forma gratuita, debemos hacer cumplir esta regla para evitar que nuestros recursos se agoten y tener el espacio necesario para permitir que siempre se puedan incorporar nuevos usuarios.

También hemos reconocido que en el último ~1 año no hemos hecho cumplir esto tan estrictamente como lo hemos hecho en el pasado. Sin embargo, con nuestra última actualización, ahora aplicamos estrictamente esta regla nuevamente y lo seguiremos haciendo en el futuro.

Dado que no hemos aplicado esta regla como se mencionó, aún permitimos que nuestros usuarios tengan acceso a una de sus cuentas existentes.

Responda a esta publicación de hilo utilizando las siguientes pautas para solicitar acceso a una sola cuenta existente:

-Debe solicitar acceso a la cuenta de alojamiento desde el nombre del foro adjunto a esa cuenta. Si no recuerda el nombre o la cuenta de su foro, puede usar la función de contraseña olvidada de nuestro foro usando el mismo correo electrónico adjunto a su cuenta de tablero de hosting/clientes
-Nombre de dominio en la cuenta que desea conservar.

NO publique direcciones de correo electrónico, IP, etc.

Tenga en cuenta que este acceso se revisará para todo el contenido en cada cuenta múltiple para asegurarse de que cumplan con nuestros TOS y AUP. Si se descubre que alguna de las cuentas enumeradas en la IP de los usuarios infringe alguno de nuestros TOS o AUP, no se permitirá el acceso a la cuenta en este momento.
También tenga en cuenta que su acceso a esta cuenta puede tardar unos días en procesarse.
Necesito que desbloqueen mi cuenta con error ECC24844003D0A7EE

ropass

Reaction score
I want to access to my account:

ropass
Error: E41B5230A9511D6FC

Thanks

ZeroChamp

Reaction score

I have three hosting accounts and the names of that accounts can't remember...
The domains names of that accounts are listed below.

zerochamp.org
planetd.space
englishforkids.ga

zerochamp.org will be the one account I would prefer to keep but still need the files from the other 2

ZeroChamp

Reaction score

I have three hosting accounts and the names of that accounts can't remember...
The domains names of that accounts are listed below.

zerochamp.org
planetd.space
englishforkids.ga

zerochamp.org will be the one account I would prefer to keep but still need the files from the other 2

laberinl

Reaction score

Hola requiero se active mi cuenta:
elgruposingorupo

Hello, I require my account to be activated:

elgroupingorupo

Hola requiero se active mi cuenta:
elgruposingorupo

Hello, I require my account to be activated:

elgroupingorupo

nguyentien123

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Domain: https://educlaasnhatrang.elementfx.com/wp/
Error code: EBFB2C301A14136DD

Thanks.

ropass

Reaction score
I want to access to my account:

ropass
Error: EB29C6655908763E0

Thanks

billyduong268

Reaction score