Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

sale2332

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
hola quiero recuperar mi cuenta es porque yo tenia una pero un amigo no sabia como hacer una cuenta aqui y yo se la crer desde mi pc y ahoara la perdi solo quiero mu cuenta porfavor

Selfmade0909

Reaction score

Multiple Accounts​

Error code is EBCD7BD366468D683
Username : Selfmade0909
Domain : smtest.x10.bz

travel59

Reaction score
My account was locked for multiple accounts. I only have one. suspect this happened because another person in my office has an account as well and both of us have logged in from work previously and you may have captured the same IP address
user -dvdtlsn@yahoo.com E8C07E129232AC544

Musicbycams

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hi I want to reactive my domain musicbycam.com or atleast have it removed from the hosting. I would love to use your platform but if that is not possible I would Like to have it reactivated so I can remove the domain from the hosting and take backup of my site. Is that possible anyhow?

rancocas

Reaction score

Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed

Please may I request access (release) to the following website:
www.rancocascreek.org
username: rancocas
error code: E572A1D9508A56E53
Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

sale2332

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: sale232
Error code: EA5ECFC0C2916A767

Thanks

slipstreamvideos

Reaction score
At this time your account is under further review as you have over 10 accounts on your IP.
Hello Sir.
I’m living in the student dormitory and as I know we have same IP for several rooms there, maybe that’s why.
I just wanted to get backup of this site at least.
Thanks in advance!

sale2332

Reaction score

Username: sale232 domain:player23.cf

Thanks

sale2332

Reaction score

Username: sale232 domain:player23.cf

Thanks

sale2332

Reaction score

Username: sale232 domain: player23.cf

Thanks

astro0

Reaction score

error code: E791FA777B76951A3

please give back my accounts all my made got multiple error code and this is my last accounts please fix it :(
gmail: myrnacorazonf@gmail.com

hyunah661992

Reaction score
still getting the same error for two weeks now, please fix this, i did not violate any multiaccount violations: E3104212CCDEEC45C

Last edited:

cybercafeonline

Reaction score
still getting the same error for two weeks now, please fix this, i did not violate any multiaccount violations: ED01A0EA17EF2B5B7

cybercafeonline

Reaction score
still getting the same error for two weeks now, please fix this, i did not violate any multiaccount violations: E0462109A39BEB7E2