Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: mirjam.kase
Domain: mirjamkase.x10.mx
Error code: E32B0843DD008A7D6

Thank you.

p241

Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to request my account is unblocked. The main domain is qubitsandbytes.co.uk.

Not sure why this has triggered, I don't have any other accounts.

Thanks.

DennyXD

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my blocked account:
Domain is: dennyxd.cf
Error code is: E73F4D8D14C84F27C
Username is: DennyXD

sergioa6

Reaction score
Username: sergioa6
Domain: sergioapis.x10host.com
Error code: EB74D0F3869AE9E14

Corp

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hola administradores, me gustaría recuperar el acceso a esta cuenta.

Nombre del dominio: www.neymarjr.x10.bz
Código de error: E4DCC4B0CAF1FDD86
Nombre del usuario: Corp

angelnov88

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.

Hi! I request to recover my account, please
I used the PC public of my school and i blocked
i will be carefully next time

Username: angelnov88
Error code: EBACE2A8FE5172E93

Thank you!

uplinked

Reaction score
Hi
My account has been blocked due to several accounts? I don't have several accounts, I've had this account for 20 years??? Please help, thank you.
User: uplinked.x10host.com
Email: uplinked.110mb@gmail.com

backield

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: backield
Domain: hotbeans.x10.mx
Error code: EAA9A533A78C072E7

Thanks.

Stuxiom

Reaction score

Hello Mr. Eric, can I request to enter my account?

randycabulay

Reaction score
Hi,

I used this service and I am pleased to use it. Can you please recover my hosting account so I can access my cPanel? This is my error code: E98291E2849D478CF

I used this service to do a dev site and soon I will be upgrading to premium once it is approved.

I am looking forward to your quick response.

randycabulay

Reaction score
Hi,

It's urgent please respond. How can I recover my account? This is my error code: EF13F02FED5384F47
I am willing to upgrade to premium please help me recover it. I need to finish the dev site from my client.

Looking forward on your quick reply

Thanks

enrico.benedetti67

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to unclock my x10hosting account

Username: Enrico01
Domain: aziendamarcellini.x10.mx
Error code: E894B9CB873D93B0C

Thank you.

Zhongding

Reaction score

Hello, I would like to recover my x10hosting account. I believe this was caused by my club trying to register for x10hosting in order to host their website, which was previously hosted by me, as i had recommend the website to them. As I did have access to the CCA email, I think i was detected as using multiple account. I apologise for trying to transfer website's over, as it is unfair to the webhosters hosting this amazing free service, and should have stuck to just using my singular account. I wish to continue using my existing account, such that I can continue creating and developing websites. Thank you.

Username: Zhongding
Domain: peerview.x10.mx (main), gamejam3i.x10.mx, rdev.x10.mx
Error Code: E0AFDF381510978FB

Thank you.

saraahh

Reaction score
Hello there!

Username: saraahh
I want to unlock the account with the error: E0CB6B618CD48E78B.

Thanks for support.

itpro

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account (free, only have one, country blocked):

Email: Itprorsi@gmail.com
Domain: itpro.pcriot.com/
Error code: ED87BE74A2BBBD0EC.

Thank You

astro0

Reaction score

Please release my account
Error: multiple accounts
Error code: E63735F19EC331189
Email-Gmail: kianmaster03

Note: please fix this error because i always get this error.