Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

slipstreamvideos

Reaction score
All multi account request above this post have been completed.

If you posted above this post and your account is still blocked please review the requirements listed and make sure to read my replies as I have mentioned why. IP's flagged in 10+ accounts are manually re-reviewed by our abuse team.
Hello Sir.
Domain: http://formula1newssender.x10.bz/wp58

I sent request few weeks ago, and You replied that my account will be on further review but still no updates.

I’m living in the student dormitory and as I know we have same IP for several rooms there, maybe that’s why.
I just wanted to get backup of this site at least.
Thanks in advance!

afccarl199497

Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to request my account is unblocked. The main domain is qubitsandbytes.co.uk.

Not sure why this has triggered, I don't have any other accounts.

Thanks.

I apologize there does not seem to be any domain listed on the forum account you have posted from.

(Same poster as the request here)

Hi Eric,

Thanks for looking into this. I tried the 'forgotten password' link, but no forum account was associated with the email address I use to log in to my domains. So that was a new forum account, which I guess is why there are no domains attached (even though it's the same email address)?

However, it turns out I also have this forum account, on an old email address. It looks like when I updated my domain email address, I never updated the forum email address, so hopefully it's attached here instead? (It was literally just a hotmail -> outlook change, so I still have full access to the old email)

Thanks

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
(Same poster as the request here)

Hi Eric,

Thanks for looking into this. I tried the 'forgotten password' link, but no forum account was associated with the email address I use to log in to my domains. So that was a new forum account, which I guess is why there are no domains attached (even though it's the same email address)?

However, it turns out I also have this forum account, on an old email address. It looks like when I updated my domain email address, I never updated the forum email address, so hopefully it's attached here instead? (It was literally just a hotmail -> outlook change, so I still have full access to the old email)

Thanks
I was able to find the mentioned domain name, I have allowed access to the mentioned domain account for now, however we see your IP flagged on about 20 other service accounts. So I will also have to forward this for review to our abuse team.

afccarl199497

Reaction score
I was able to find the mentioned domain name, I have allowed access to the mentioned domain account for now, however we see your IP flagged on about 20 other service accounts. So I will also have to forward this for review to our abuse team.
Thanks Eric, that's great. I'm baffled by the IP showing on so many other accounts, but understand the need to forward for review. Only thing I can think is that I've logged in previously through my phone's network, which I know uses shared public IPs.

Anyway, I'll take backups for now, just in case.

Nullparadise

Reaction score
Hi! I request to recover my account, please.

Username: Nullparadise
Error code: EF1AF5C15FCB15146

Thank you!

hashmani

Reaction score
Hi!

I need to unlock the account with the error: E586AC43943C8A01F

Domain: hashmania.pcriot.com

Thanks!!!

ipsonlin

Reaction score

If you posted above this post and your account is still blocked please review the requirements listed and make sure to read my replies as I have mentioned why. IP's flagged in 10+ accounts are manually re-reviewed by our abuse team.
still blocked sir, please help

I would like to request to unblocked my account error code is EAE9D049D22A3F878

username:| ipsonlin
domain: http://ipsonlineusers.x10host.com

Thank you!

dragan2021

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E885A8C356390CF20
user: dragan2021

Tank You

mirjam.kase

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Will the abuse team contact me when they have reviewd my account or do I have to contact them somehow, im a little confused? Its a school project that might explain the IP trouble.

Username: mirjam.kase
Domain: mirjamkase.x10.mx
Error code: E32B0843DD008A7D6

Thanks again.

azubisinmr

Reaction score
Hi!
i recently got a account block since i had multiple accounts.
my old account was never really in use but i need access to the new one...

error: EC29BE53F27CCE730
domain: azubis.live

Last edited:

voltsitexyz

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hello admins, i want to use again my hosting acc so please unblock it

Username: voltsitexyz
Error Code: E11B38E297B89FE7E

Thank You!

Nullparadise

Reaction score

Sir still I can't login to nullparadise.x10.mx client area.
User name : Nullparadise
Error code : E747605CC5E274138
New error code : E575E8BCDD78EB853
Domain: nullparadise.x10.mx
Please unblock

Last edited:

peim

Reaction score
Hi, I was hoping to have access restored to the following four domains:

www.peim.es
www.smallgran.com
www.periquette.com

I'm getting Error code: E3D9DF55BA599A76B Multiple Accounts

As discussed through Discord, there are other people that log into x10hosting in my IP and I believe that's where the problem comes from. I wanted to see how we could solve this.

I can provide details of each of the persons associated and -if needed- in the future we can log in to x10hosting from our separate locations.

Please let me know how we can sort this out. Thank you.

abctech

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
please help me

1. my account is showing multi account error
    its my error code:error code is E599DBE9BDC1EB334

final_fantasi06

Reaction score
please help me

1. my account is showing multi account error
    its my error code:error code is E671F887D692782B0

sm2018x1

Reaction score

Username: sm2018x1
Error code: EE5BBE9819E0FF479

My brother has his own account too. Does this mean since we both use the same ISP, and our IPs are the same; this will affect both of our accounts?