Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

AxisGamezz

Reaction score
Hay x10Hosting Team,

I want to recover my account and hope you can help me. I talked about my problem with someone on your Discord channel, and he sent me the link to this forum and asked me to make a request, so here I am. So to begin with, I have a problem logging into my account. It keeps saying "Country Code Error." ( Code : EF8E9918D683DCA15 ) I also believe that I might have this problem because I have multiple accounts and I want all but one of them deactivated. The user name of this account is : AxisGamezz about domaIn i know nothing so i want to remove all the domain which associate with my account.. I got this domain ( axisinfo.xyz ) domain and want to use it only. If you find this domain associated with any account, please remove it. Since I have multiple accounts, I cannot access any of them to remove them by myself.

Thanks; I hope I get a response soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot (176).png
    Screenshot (176).png
    182.8 KB · Views: 3

Botellin

Reaction score
Deseo solicitar acceso a la cuenta cuyo domionio es botellin.x10.mx
Error: EF6FD1FB47F1F998B

Pablorodfran

Reaction score
Hi, i need to get unbanned because i was blocked for multiaccounts because i used it in class while my other classmates were using it
Username: Pablorodfran
Domain: pablorodrigueztiempo.x10.mx
My error code is:EE8B66B6BC00E1C22
Thanks

jovijuan

Reaction score
I want to unlock my account.

Username: nqjyjxum
Domain: graciao1.x10.mx
Error code: EABE406D18D6B3B0F

Gkason

Reaction score
hello this is a kind request for my account to be reactivated and kindly deactivate my duplicate account. error code EDEEAA28B2E2984FF

thank you

yoseparedes

Reaction score
Necesito que desbloqueen mi cuenta con:

nombre: yoseparedes
código de error es: E0F5D081585CD1C3A

Efrenborg

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account.
I do not have multiple accounts.
I'm at school and all the computers go out to the internet through the same network.

Username: Efrenbor
Domain: http://eonelectric.x10.mx
Error code: EC7AE9720ABE7591D

HugoAG

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account

I don’t have multiple accounts
I’m at school doing a class homework and all PCs go out to internet trough the same network

Username: HugoAG
Domain: mundial-de-hugo.x10.mx
Error Code:E6664F0D4EB32BC88

escuers

Reaction score
I request an access to my account:

Username: escuers
Domain: escuers.x10.mx
Error code: E93937F462BF654EC

lahuelladethor

Reaction score
Hola, estamos en clase aprendiendo los dominios con x10hosting y como supusimos se nos ha bloqueado el acceso a las cuentas que hemos creado, somos 8 cuentas simultáneas, agradeceríamos el desbloqueo para poder continuar con la formación, Muchas gracias.
Fallo generado en Cantabria. A las 19:45h aprox

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hola, estamos en clase aprendiendo los dominios con x10hosting y como supusimos se nos ha bloqueado el acceso a las cuentas que hemos creado, somos 8 cuentas simultáneas, agradeceríamos el desbloqueo para poder continuar con la formación, Muchas gracias.
Fallo generado en Cantabria. A las 19:45h aprox
you need to post in English

casasenlago

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Please, I am in classroom with 11 students learning hosting. We have an account for each, but with the same router access.
Reactive our accounts, please. They need learn to create their online shops.
Thank you

casasenlago

Reaction score
Please, I am in classroom with 11 students learning hosting. We have an account for each, but with the same router access.
Reactive our accounts, please. They need learn to create their online shops.
Thank you