Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: KaueSammy
Domain: kauesammy.x10.mx
Error code: ECF041307696236F2

Thanks.

liquez

Reaction score
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Domain: ontshoi99.x10.bz
Error code: E0AB7A90ACB913E1C

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

pjouanwa

Reaction score
Please remove my account ban and e-mail ban
I don't know why I got this error, but it seems a bit ridiculous that this service is restricted in my country. Can you please help? Dear friends I have error code this : EDDA2864C96C1FF81

Nicolasm.2124

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.

Username: Nicolasm.2124
Domain: http://moodleffm.x10.mx/
Error code: EBFC36FAAA8B59B23

Thanks.

VictorManuel

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.

Username: VictorManuel
Domain: desarrollovictormanuelgomez.x10.mx
Error code: EC672A6CF200997A3

Thanks.

ugidear

Reaction score
Hi,
Error: Multiple Accounts
Error Code: E2F9F7C04D5DE656A
Can u help me with this

NathanElevar

Reaction score

Good Morning!

When logging in today to keep the account active the system blocked me.

Please do not block my access I am not using 2 accounts, but I am accessing from home and from the company where there is a fixed IP

Error code is EC403A282B43F1661

beatstore

Reaction score
Hi, how are you
Please unlock my account!
Is suspended

E00AA16C96734B1A6

Thanks
Greattings!

steviewo

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to unlock this account.
Username: steviewo
Thank you very much.

shahad.aust

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E2D422DBBA92CA1F4.

I have requested many time. :(

mmolina

Reaction score
Hi, I am a teacher of computer science and programming.
I recently created a free account to teach php language and server side programming. I asked my students to do the same to follow the class. Unfortunately, x10hosting has had to consider that all users were a single person when using the same IP.
I need to recover the account, my error code is E485F15FD39BD2FE7, and I would like to know what I should do so that all my students and I can use the accounts during class time.
Thx!

D6A210884

Reaction score

Hallo please unblock my account . plz