Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

infinityiron9090909

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
My Account Got Locked
Reason : Multiple Accounts
and i want you to unlock it please

Here's my Error Code : EE94692EBE9043BA9

infinityiron9090909

Reaction score
My Account Got Locked
Reason : Multiple Accounts
and i want you to unlock it please

Here's my Error Code : E252ACDFCC3465FC9

Nikolyas

Reaction score
Domain: 13ngdps.x10.mx
My error code: E00749B619AF4F5FC
I have only one account.
Thank you.

opodem

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Error code: EDD5148DDFB0B5152

Thanks.

Brian_RR

Reaction score

Error date: 2023 - 02 - 01
Username: Brian_RR
Domain: Brian_RR.x10.mx
Error code: E2122A50C6AB82CD1

Thanks.

Genareisho

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hey, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: Genareisho
Domain: g23.com
Error Code: ECC726F1D2B90B201

NathanElevar

Reaction score

Good Morning! When logging in today to keep the account active the system blocked me.

Please do not block my access I am not using 2 accounts, but I am accessing from home and from the company where there is a fixed IP Error code is E0B27FBFC216DF7E7

domain name: http://elevaraluminio.com.br/

Prozukty

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E2729F97B4D23C9A5.

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I want to access to my account:
username:rikumomo
Account ID:58954
DOMAIN: [redacted]
Your error code is ED984C2C9EF1A3981

Thanks.
i think staff needs to review your website as it violates the terms of service.
no illegal or adult content on the free websites.

Last edited by a moderator:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please Unblock my account: Your error code is E9A713C861FD61482.
your account was suspended for inactivity, not because of multi accounts.
as a free user you must login once every 30 days to avoid suspension.
staff might be able to help with this if they get a chance.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a reminder:

DO NOT
publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

All request that do not follow the guidelines will not be processed.

- You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account.
If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature
using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

- Provide the domain name on the account that you wish to keep.

Remember staff might be busy and each request takes time to process.
so it might take a while before your request is processed.

guyuan

Reaction score

Error code: EFB15623186C9A069

Thanks.