Music Video Service Site

LHVWB

Reaction score
I would say that your template is a little bit too bland, maybe you could add some colour to make it look a bit better?

Also you should stop it from opening a new window when a user clicks on the "Blog" link, its really annouying!

Also you have a few code errors, they don't make your site look bad but it is best to try to reduce the number of them.
19 html errors.
No css errors! :)

Last edited:

xakir

Reaction score
thanks for the headsup for the errors verbsite! checked them out most of them are just character flaws that dont affect the code but anyway thanks! :D
i know about the design i kinda kept it that way so its a little pleasing to the eyes, otherwise i think its fine but ill definitely work towards improving it. is the content fine?

Nathan H

Reaction score
I agree with the earlier statements that the theme seems a little bland, some red tint in the background maybe (to go with your hyperlinks). Love the effect on the right hand side links, but a rather large gap between these links and the login form, shrinking this would help the site flow. Personal preference but i really don't like the search feature at the bottom like that, the box seems too large for such small text, there is also no button for those with a broken enter key or those that do not use this default sending. I do again like the fade effect, just shrink the box and maye put a custom image for a button.