Music

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
How many senses do humans have? Of course you all must be aware it’s five. One of them is hearing. Everyone in this world likes to listen to pleasant sounds and these sounds are called as MUSIC. Music is one of the best things that humans have ever created. Some people like to listen to music and some not, some listen for just to pass away time; but there is a scientific reason behind it that why it seems pleasant to our ears, it’s because the nice mixture of vocal and instruments produces a beautiful sound and harmony. Music has many advantages. Music is the best way ever to express our emotions like happiness, love, friendship, sadness, regret, etc. We can give any tune to it as per the emotion. Music can change ones mood and can even change a person’s life, but the best use or rather best quality of music is that it has the power to remove ones stress, if the music is good it can change our life. If we listen to inspiring music we actually will be inspired. When we really listen to pleasant music we actually fill like heaven.
It can make us cry, it can make us laugh; not only humans love music but plants also react towards music and it is scientifically prone.
Music today has advanced a lot and has got many new genre, new forms of music and new instruments. Any form of music can make us fill better so I suggest when ever in your good times and bad times you should listen to music. To conclude I’ll tell you about a small thing but a reality that,
‘Music will never be lost​
But, the people will be lost in it.’​

Hey mates, this article was posted by sudhanva vaidya at http://adobewhatisit.com , visit my site on x10 for more such hepful articles and tutorials on html , photoshop , windows etc.

slowmassacrelabz24

Reaction score
Like any artform, music can be pretty cool, or used as a weapon. It all depends on the maker of the music and their intentions. For instance, suppose people were put in a situation that required them to become very active in order to escape a life and death situation. A real villian could put on some soothing music and watch as his/her victims fell to their deaths (they just couldn't summon the energy to make that jump...).

I guess my point is that you should never allow art to change your emotions. You have a brain and that brain is constantly summing up data from the environment which then translate into emotion. To allow an outside influence (such as media) to change one's emotional state is VERY dangerous. Better to sort such things out by doing many things, rather than relying on such "one-hit" wonders...

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
Nice reply mate, a very good point.
Not only music and media but also people who influence the mind of people who are good are also very very dangerous.
We should have our thoughts organized in such a way that no power in the world can dominate them :)

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Music most certainly alters your mood, also, the music you choose to listen to is based on your mood.

It's very much attached to your emotions.

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
Thats the power of entertainment in general.
You may hear a violent sort of a tune lately and go and hit someone whom you dont like.
You may hear a soothing smooth music and go to sleep.
Music literally rocks :)