Must Read.... for PTC users

jaco_don

Reaction score
I have posted few topics about PTC's that paid me .. but their is one more truth about PTC

How many of you people have seen raise in SPAM mail in your Inbox ....

Since I started registering ... with PTC websites ... The amount of Spam Mails have Increased I get around 20 spam mails a day ... Even though my Spam guard is ON ...

I think these PTC websites do sell details to SPAMMERS about their registered users

Not all PTC but few which are launched recently ..

So TAKE CARE before you register ...:eek4:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Simple fix: create a new Gmail account and use that for any site that might spam you. :)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Of course they sell your details on! They need to make a profit, and the crap payouts for advertising won't cover it, so they sell your details on for a little extra cash on the side. Just add the email addresses they send the rubbish from to your block lists so they go straight into the spam/bulk folders; or do as DeadBattery suggested and just make a seperate email account.

-Luke.

jaco_don

Reaction score
well i have opted ... for both the options ... Separate Email account and block the email address

cunninger

Reaction score
Hi !.
no good !, temporaryinbox.com will delete mails after 15 minutes. I think we should join to offer because offer will not spam mails ... You can to create 2 new Gmail or Yahoo account and use forward function.

you have fun ! :)