My 2nd and 3rd sig.

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
Well, i gave it another go at the sigs and i came up with these 2. One of them is a sig i made for my brother. plz rate them from 1-10

2nd sig
juansig.jpg

3rd sig.
khsig.jpg

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pritty nice, On the 2nd one did you set the background layer to overlay? It dosent really seem like it. I think it needs a bit more brushing. Nice job 8/10

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
mmmm, is the rating for the 2nd, 3rd, or both sigs?? and yes, I did set it to overlay. I did it in a hurry because my brother was just bothering me. Any tips on how I can make them better?

flankerdin

Reaction score
I think maybe you can use scan lines or grid box(texture)
My rate for both of the sigs are 8/10.
And maybe you can make a single line around your sig...

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
mmmm, any more feedback??? I feel like you people don't like me, because you dont rate my sigs but u rate Mani's sigs:tear: ....JK. But please, please rate them :naughty:

Last edited:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hot girls nice colors nice sigs but dont now about the color pattern at the bottom and top of the 2nd one 8/10

Last edited:

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
I like the first one but the second one has just too many colors in the BG and it is set to overlay which makes it kind of dark and transparent. Look for some better font's to use and get rid of the bevel, try not to add quotes or phrases they will just make your sig too busy.
*not tryin to be an arse*
6/10

n4tec

Reaction score
the text in the second one is hard to read.. Rating for both is 7/10

ZeptOr

Reaction score
i like them both, especially the first one

9/10 and 8/10