my 360 broke

discokidds2

Reaction score
i've only had it for 6mts. it hasn't been working for 2mts.
pretty mad about it.

does anyone know where to send it to get it repaird?

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
The 360 is a piece of junk. I'm sorry that you bought it. Even if you get it repaired for free it will break again, and you'll be stuck with Microsoft's crappy tech support and a box that lights up.

Last edited:

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
You waited 2 months before thinking about getting it repaired? You could have sent it off and had it back all fixed already.

And what exaclty is the nature of the error? It won't turn on? It gives you a black screen? 3 red sectors in the ring of light? C'mon. Information please.

You should also be aware that with the documentation that came with your 360 will be numbers to contact repair and support in your country.

But if you can't find it, check out support on xbox.com

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/?WT.svl=nav

Thats the US site btw.

And the 360 is not a piece of junk. Its the best current gen console there is! I've had mine for over a year and had no problems what so ever. I also don't know anybody who has ever had problems. The reliablity issues have been SOO exagerated by all the haters.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Best nex-gen console? It's an upgraded Xbox 1. The Xbox 1 is a downgraded PC. The PS3 is more like an upgraded media center PC with motion sensitivity, cross-platform gameplay, mouse and keyboard support, and free online play, that can run Linux. In conclusion, PC/PS3 (as a PC)>Wii>PS3 (as a console)>a can>360.

Jesse

Reaction score
I heard that xbox really had problems one of it is the red light. I heard on the internet that someone was selling something to repair the red light something.

warlordste

Reaction score
360 gd console poo hardware even the elite has hardware flauts lol but still can't beat the gd fashioned play station :)

DMacK

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your 360 dying...

thanks a lot to Microsoft for rushing the 360 and not coming up with a better design to help manage heat.. which is one of the main factors in dying 360's

Easy fix: sledgehammer.
haha nice

-AwaR-

Reaction score
who effin cares what console is better. you're all fighting like babys. chill the fack out and cool off. some got wii, xbox, 360, playstation.. everyone liesk diff stuff. dont whine.. gosh..

Xemnas

Reaction score
who effin cares what console is better. you're all fighting like babys. chill the fack out and cool off.
It's nice to finally meet a regular user here who actually has common sense. The rest of you: stop acting like stuck-up n00bs you morons! :)

And now to the actual topic at hand: discokidds2, you'll need to contact a support centre for Xbox 360. You can check on Xbox.com, or you can go through your manuals and find their phone number. And your 360 should still be under warranty if you've only had it for 6 months.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
If it gets red ringed, call Microsoft. They'll ship you a box; no cost to you, just time! Took my friend a couple weeks to get his back (they gave him an entirely new refurbished console)

Cowen

Reaction score
That sucks...

Send it off to Microsoft and they should fix it I think.

imaran

Reaction score
And the 360 is not a piece of junk. Its the best current gen console there is! I've had mine for over a year and had no problems what so ever. I also don't know anybody who has ever had problems. The reliablity issues have been SOO exagerated by all the haters.

33% is the official report. It doesn't need much exaggeration. 1 in every 3 360s has failure problems. almost every friend that bought a 360 has either had failure or disc tray problems. failure is about 40% of those that bought that i know and disc tray is about 70%. so really only 30% are working well. seems like you were lucky.

it is hardly the best next gen console, it's a take your pick between ps3/360 even with the 360's head start:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/gamers-lounge/36104-ps3-vs-360-a-5.html#post241446