My Account Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Respected,

My site has been there for the past 4-5 years but now suddenly its suspended and disabled. Pls let me know the reason for it and pls restore it and let me know if there were any violations so that I can take care of it. I can't even login to CPanel. My domain was sumitmehta.x10hosting.com.

I do make a login to forums every week so I guess there should not be that issue.

Thanks

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your forum account is not linked to any hosting account .Whats your Cpanel username

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Its sumitfe2, my cpanel username........And I linked it long back....don't know how it screwed it up......pls help and restore my site......Thx.......

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I am not able to find any account with cpanel username "sumitfe2" , If you are inactive from a long time then it is already terminated due to inactivity.

Remember that you must Login Here (on forums) once every month to keep your account active, cPanel and Account Panel logins does not counted.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Hi

My account was not terminated. And I used to login every week here at forums. Then how it that possible. Kindly check pls.

Thanks

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Anyways,

I have signed up again with the same domain but now it is showing error that the domain is not linked to an active account.

The domain is sumitmehta.x10hosting.com

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.