My Account does not show my hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearghal

Reaction score
Could you please be more specific?

Your question is not very clear.

Regards.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
My Account does not show my hosting account. How can i get this.

Your Forums Account is not linked with any hosting account.. If you are inactive from a long time then your Account is already terminated.

Feel free to signup again.

bidforum

Reaction score
Please help me. I've my forum account up & running, but my hosting account is showing terminated!!! Also, when I try to re-signup with my name 'bidforum' for the hosting through my account, I get a message saying that this user is awaiting confirmation!!! I rechecked my account, but there's nothing like that.

I've also opened support ticket, but no help...

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Please help me. I've my forum account up & running, but my hosting account is showing terminated!!! Also, when I try to re-signup with my name 'bidforum' for the hosting through my account, I get a message saying that this user is awaiting confirmation!!! I rechecked my account, but there's nothing like that.

I've also opened support ticket, but no help...

Did you confirm your email?? If not then go to https://x10hosting.com/control/?account&contact and resend confirmation email to confirm your email.

Then signup for a hosting account under that client account.

bidforum

Reaction score
Did you confirm your email?? If not then go to https://x10hosting.com/control/?account&contact and resend confirmation email to confirm your email.

Then signup for a hosting account under that client account.

It's already confirmed with my mail bidforum6@gmail.com...
And there is no extra notification on my account panel.

Edit:

Is there any way to have account re-established from scratch. Please reply & help me out. I'm unable to proceed for my site without having my hosting account under name of bidforum.
Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.