My account has been suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredgeot

Reaction score
My account today got suspended, but I have no clue why it has when I didn't do anything against the rules, nor anything about ads since my account was the static options with no ads required. Can someone please help or anything.

My Website is sna.x10hosting.com
CPanel Name: snax10ho
IP Address: 70.85.87.52
Package: Static
How long your account has been up: Since september 3rd 2005
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Don't need to since I was only using Static which didn't require any ads.

Thanks!
EDIT: Whoops, wrong section, should be in suspended accounts section.

Last edited:

pulse__xx

Reaction score
In your private messages folder, you should have recieved a message stating, "New Inactivity Timer." This timer will delete your account if you do not login to cpanel or the administration panel every week. Of course this may not be the reason that your account has been suspended.

NOTE: This should be in the suspended accounts forum.

fredgeot

Reaction score
Yea, I was completely busy last week so I didn't have any time to actually get on the computer, It might've been the reason my account got suspended, but can it be unsuspended?

dylan

Reaction score
pulse__xx said:
In your private messages folder, you should have recieved a message stating, "New Inactivity Timer." This timer will delete your account if you do not login to cpanel or the administration panel every week. Of course this may not be the reason that your account has been suspended.

NOTE: This should be in the suspended accounts forum.

I did NOT receive any PM, but did get my acc't suspended! I learned the hard way (when I thought it would be 2 weeks log in for cPanel, got blocked again because it is one week!) ... trying to pick up clues on this forum obviously isn't that reliable!

ps. I've left a post in the relevant forum with my details - I just want to fix the situation as soon as possible

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
one week = your acocunt suspended, and the next week after that (if its not unsuspended) its terminated, read the updates on this...

fredgeot

Reaction score
So has my site been suspended, or terminated since I only didn't access the cPanel for a week, and if it is suspended can any of the account managers please unsuspend my account, it will not happen again :/

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I'm not sure if your account was terminated, but like others have said, if you don't login to cpanel for a week, it gets suspended. Then, if still suspended a week after, it will be terminated. If you go to your site and you see that it says that it is suspended, then your account still exists.

I don't have access to the WHM, so I can't unsuspend you, our actually check.. Sorry, so I just pointed out what's above. ^^

fredgeot

Reaction score
It says that the account has been suspended and I should contact support immediately, which is what i am doing lol ^_^;

Can any of the account managers please look this over [don't really want my account terminated :( ]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.