My account has been suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. You had been suspended for file hosting. There is zero tolerance for this violation of the TOS, so your account has been permanently suspended.

Reaction score
I didn`t know that I couldn`t file host.
If assume are referring 2 the CS:S gg maps I had uploaded.
I admit 2 uploading`em but I wasn`t file hosting.
Those files are CS:S map files & are used buy some1 with a CS:S gg server so players can dwnld a map quickly & then connect 2 the game server.
I don`t own or rent a CS:S gg server.
& if you would look at the map files they were tiny & wouldn`t effect the website`s bandwidth even if I was file hosting`em.
If they were being used then some1 must have came across the web address folder that I was keeping them in.
Sorry
:(

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I didn`t know that I couldn`t file host.
If assume are referring 2 the CS:S gg maps I had uploaded.
I admit 2 uploading`em but I wasn`t file hosting.
Those files are CS:S map files & are used buy some1 with a CS:S gg server so players can dwnld a map quickly & then connect 2 the game server.
I don`t own or rent a CS:S gg server.
& if you would look at the map files they were tiny & wouldn`t effect the website`s bandwidth even if I was file hosting`em.
If they were being used then some1 must have came across the web address folder that I was keeping them in.
Sorry
:(

Hello,

You did know you can't file host. You read and agreed to the Terms of Service upon signup. Remember?

ToS.png

And I've made a bit of your last post bold in my quote. It's the downloading bit that's the issue. That is file hosting, as the files had no direct link to your site.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And cause I like to quote the TOS when stp doesn't,
* File Storage: Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.

Game file hosting is what you got nailed under.

Reaction score
Yeah I know that I signed a agreement.
I am only admitting to uploading the files not to sharing them.
You know what my IP is.
Look at the traffic logs.
Unauthorized leeching of files happens.
Just asking 4 a 2nd chance please.:(

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, it's permanent. It says quite clearly it's not allowed, and a cursory glance turns up that it's in Sourcemod FastDL folder structure, which puts this as game file hosting, permanent. Just like the suspension reason says.

Ticket closed, there's no second chances when you can't follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.