My Account has GONE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Sub-domain: rc.x10hosting.com
Cpanel username: rc
Package: Advanced (ad-enhanced)
Account Since: September 2007 (I had another account previously since late 2005)
Suspension reason: Unknown. Possibly inactivity although that seems unlikely. (explained below)
Problem: My account has dissappeared off the face of the Earth.

Methodology:
When I go to my sub-domain, I get "this domain is available"
I am unable to log into cpanel
Going to x10hosting.com/account tells me to link my account
When trying to link it, it says the account does not exist.
If I try to create a new account, the site tells me I already have one.
If I try to use this form I am unable to enter my cpanel username, and since the account does not actually seem to exist, I don't know what the suspension reason was.

Extra information:
I definately logged into x10hosting.com/account on the 20th December 2007. As it tells me when I log in there. 14 days from then would be 3rd January 2007. Its now the 8th, only 5 days from when it would have theoretically been suspended. In which case the account should still exist and should tell me I am suspended.

However, I have the x10 hosting forums as my homepage in my webbrowser, which logs me into the forums automatically. And I'm fairly certain i've used the web since the 20th. In fact my last login to the forums here (not the x10 site) was only 3 days ago. And I've used the web in the two weeks prior to that.

I have the x10 hosting forums as my homepage so I don't need to worry about actually going to my website and logging in every two weeks. And if i'm not working on it for a while, I should know that my account is safe.

I've haven't broken any terms of use; ads were up, content was appropriate. So I see no reason for it to be flat out terminated with no warning what-so-ever. Not even a suspension.

Queries:
Does it have anything to do with this? If so, and there is a fairly recent back-up available. Thats fine; I just want my account back. Hell, If only a MySQL backup is available I'd take that.

*sigh* I was just getting my site the way I wanted it as well...

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think it might be due to the ongoing work on the servers. If your site still does not return after the work on the servers is complete, post back.

Status
Not open for further replies.