My account is deleted too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipulabrol

Reaction score
What happened, my website was down since more than a week and now the account has been deleted. Although I can create another hosting account (I have a backup), but what about the $3 amount I paid for not having to login to forums every now and then. My website is http://innovateoutsource.com and cpanel username is innovate. Please advice.

Thanks

smartflight

Reaction score
Don't worry.
I'm on Absolut and my account, like yours, is one of those which were not moved correctly during the server move.
However, I'm just guessing it's the same with you..since I have noticed accounts disappearing today, just the day when my own hosting account has vanished!

vipulabrol

Reaction score
Yes, I had hosting a few hours ago according to my account, but site was down and now it is gone. Will it be OK soon?

smartflight

Reaction score
Ditto. My website was down too, until it finally vanished today.
I hope so.

I remember someone telling me that such accounts have to be brought to notice of the staff. Wait till someone reads your thread and does so.

Edit: If someone's wondering which account, not this one. 'smartflight.10' is the forum username. cPanel is 'ruppi10'. I am supposed to move it to this account once it starts working.

Last edited:

smartflight

Reaction score
You're welcome.

Although I still suggest waiting for some advocate to look into it, he can help you better that I can. I am just sharing what I know. :)

vipulabrol

Reaction score
What I have done now is, I created a new hosting account for me and uploaded my files to it. It is now hosted on stoli server, and it is still not working. I wonder if even stoli is not working correctly.

smartflight

Reaction score
Wow, and I was wondering if I should try and create a new account for test purpose.
Guess we should stick with these accounts and just wait!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What I have done now is, I created a new hosting account for me and uploaded my files to it. It is now hosted on stoli server, and it is still not working. I wonder if even stoli is not working correctly.

It appears that your account is working now.

Wow, and I was wondering if I should try and create a new account for test purpose.
Guess we should stick with these accounts and just wait!

Your account with this username is also working as I've checked it just now. Remember, though, that x10hosting TOS only permits you to have one free account.

Last edited:

conker87

Reaction score
My account isn't working either. This forum account with the hosting account 'villains'

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
My account isn't working either. This forum account with the hosting account 'villains'

Please make your own support thread. Don't hijack other user's threads because your situation might get overlooked as a consequence.

In your new support thread, please mention that your hosting isn't linked to your forum name, and also post your cPanel username so an account manager can take a look at your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.