My account is getting suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapsrulez

Reaction score
Hello there, I have a site running which costs no system resources consumption, only some 10-20 people visit daily. So cron jobs or anything running. Still I don't know why the system is giving a false alarm about the high resource consumption. Its a small site and now I can't even get into cPanel.:thumbsdow

Can you please assist me about the issue. :happysad:
Yes, here's my site : http://www.project-bb.org/

And my cPanel username is : swanky

I can't remove suspension now, but its getting suspended after my previous unsuspension request. :dunno:Can you please help about the issue and tell me exactly which part is using the high system usage. :tear:
Thanks a lot, waiting for reply. :bowdown:

:love::lupie:

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I've unsuspended your site.
The high resource ussage suspension was caused when some plugin/mod of any script (forums/blogs/etc) consumes a lot of resources from the server, like cpu, ram, etc.
You must to check for the heaviest plugins/mods and disable they, this will avoid this suspension again :)

swapsrulez

Reaction score
do you have a chatbox or a shoutbox?

OMG yes. I have shoutbox. but lol.. no one uses it. Still I'll disable it now.

Hi,

I've unsuspended your site.
The high resource ussage suspension was caused when some plugin/mod of any script (forums/blogs/etc) consumes a lot of resources from the server, like cpu, ram, etc.
You must to check for the heaviest plugins/mods and disable they, this will avoid this suspension again :)

I've disabled shoutbox and also disabled all notification emails of topic, daily maintenance tasks and weekly maintenance tasks. I guess it should work now. :\

And one more thing, you guys are soooooo fast. Thanks a lot for the replies. I took care of everything whatever was supposedly causing the problem, but still donno if it will fix the problem or not. :(

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Shoutbox are not allowed since they are usually very resource intensive.

swapsrulez

Reaction score
I disabled shoutbox and all other maintenance routines, disabled most of the packages, all types of all emails. But still its giving the same suspension thingy. Can you tell me what's wrong with it now? :(

I'm unable to find out the cause behind it.

Thanks in advance. :)

vxdesigns

Reaction score
Their automated script is flawed, I run a simple links directory with no cron jobs or email notifications, yet my account keeps getting suspended for high system resources. Everything worked fine until the recent upgrades you guys did on your servers or limitations. Fix it fast guys or you will loose potential customers.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I disabled shoutbox and all other maintenance routines, disabled most of the packages, all types of all emails. But still its giving the same suspension thingy. Can you tell me what's wrong with it now? :(

I'm unable to find out the cause behind it.

Thanks in advance. :)

I will escalate this ticket up to staff for you so an account manager can manually unsuspend your account and help you find which files are causing your high system resource usage suspension.

Their automated script is flawed, I run a simple links directory with no cron jobs or email notifications, yet my account keeps getting suspended for high system resources. Everything worked fine until the recent upgrades you guys did on your servers or limitations. Fix it fast guys or you will loose potential customers.

Our automated script is not flawed. Do not pretend to know more than you actually do, and do not accuse us of using incapable scripts. You have absolutely no idea how our script works. If you are dissatisfied with our hosting, feel free to use a different web host. We are not losing customers, as you are not paying anything for our services.

Status
Not open for further replies.