My account is seriously affected and the server appears to be down

Status
Not open for further replies.

prppedro

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a account in stoli. But when I access the site today, no page has show... The SeaMonkey says "Connecting" and the ping is good... But I can't access CPanel, login page appears but the admin site isn't show... "Waiting for stoli.x10hosting.com", and the site still loading.

I accessed my account panel, and no "Server status", it's only said "coming soon" :nuts:.

Next, my PHP version is 5.8.x-BASIC, BASIC! My PHP is Intermediate.

All is completely wrong! What are occurred?

Att.
Pedro

Last edited:

Sammonaran

Reaction score
Stoli has been acting funky for the past hour or two. Sometimes HTTP is down, other times it's down completely. I can't even do what I need to get done, transferring my entire site from my subdomain to my domain (and it sucks that I can't do this currently).

I hope whatever the issue is that it gets fixed, because this is starting to show the same patterns as what Lotus had (at least from what I heard). Currently the admins are restoring a backup to Lotus because the hard drive completely failed...I can only hope Stoli doesn't follow suit.

prppedro

Reaction score
Ok, but now is back... The problem is the account! My Webmaster don't advised me...

All the account is in complete disorder! My Intermediate PHP version is down to Basic, and if I try to upgrade PHP version, the AMP returns a dummy message who said: "This feature is not currently activated on your account. All accounts are set to x10Hosting's PHP v2. If you are not sure what that means, don't worry about it.", when I click in Account upgrade... This feature is not currently activated on your account. Same problem... I already posted a Ticket. But what occurred with the server? All are completely Crazy!
Edit:
Stoli is down... again... :'(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.