My account is still in the queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazza6

Reaction score
Hi ,
I created an account during the first week of december , I recieved an e-mail to confirm and there was a link , I clicked on it and it was a page saying my account was added in the queue , it is now the 4th of January and I still recieved no e-mail and when i log in , it asks for my forum username , everytime I write it , I press Enter and it tells me my usename dosen't exists... Can anyone help me ?

Wolfhaze

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem, although not quite as so long (I've only been waiting about a week or more).

I do know that there is a backup in queue right now because it seems there were some upgrades and changes being done.

Everett

Reaction score
I'm also having the same problem for about the same amount of time.

BubbleTrouble

Reaction score
It took me about a week to get my credentials after the account confirmation said it should only take a little over 24 hours, so I feel your pain. I wish I could offer you some ideas. Personally I've only been a member for a few hours and I'm rapidly becoming unimpressed, if I didn't desperately need the space I think I'd go elsewhere.

Wolfhaze

Reaction score
Whoa, November? X.x

I signed up with x10hosting a long while back, but didn't maintain a site; my experience, though, was pretty positive, which is why I came back. It took about 2 minutes back then, and the services were worth it (I have never found anything like it elsewhere, at least not for free).

I suspect that if you've been waiting THAT long, something must have happened to your account; maybe it got lost? Have you attempted to submit a support ticket?

diceq

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem... I think a lot of people are, I just submitted a support ticket, will wait for an answer:)

hcse26

Reaction score
Corey is still busy with the upgrade and uphauls of the server's backend system.

Best things is to submit a ticket at the official support site.

wazza6

Reaction score
Hey everyone I saw a website saying that sumbitting a request works but only with an ad enhanced account , so i did that and I hope it will work... but i would like to know x10hosting's irc port number

Thanks

Wolfhaze

Reaction score
I'm thinking of just upgrading my account to paid anyway, but would that make a difference?

Does anyone (working on the staff) have a suggestion for knowing how long to wait in the queue before submitting a ticket? I don't want to be that moron who waits five minutes and keeps sending up white flags.

Raybo58

Reaction score
Same boat. Applied yesterday, opened a ticket today.

I have no intention of waiting 2 months for an account.

And I'm not going to pay for space until I get some idea of their QOS.

kadaver

Reaction score
had an account, it got deleted from inactivity(i was away for awhile), submitted a ticket (dec 17), they told me to resignup (dec25), still havent got one back yet.
it may not be that long of await but i got a registered domain doing nothing, and i dont feel like paying to have it transfered to a different host

KalebSzabo

Reaction score
Yeah. I wanna host my webite. I can do flash and put a forum up. I would like it =):rant2:

Status
Not open for further replies.