My account is still suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbraldearcadia

Reaction score
Since the migration almost a month ago my web has been suspended. Now I only get this message:

-----------------------------------------
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, corey@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at umbraldearcadia.x10hosting.com Port 80
-----------------------------------------

I've tried contact with the admin in that e-mail but I didn't get any answer. Is there I can do? How much I've have to wait to see my web working again? :(

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You should be unsuspended now.

To fix your 500 error:

1. Make sure index.php has permissions 0755 or 0644 . 0777 or 0666 will cause errors.
2. If that does not fix the problem, check your .htaccess file in public_html .
If it has RewriteRules , make sure you have the line
RewriteBase /
before any of them.

3. If you have trouble logging into cPanel or FTPing in to your site, post back and we can continue.

umbraldearcadia

Reaction score
Everything's working now. I only hav to change all the permissions to 755.

Thanks a lot descalzo! :)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Problem Solved
*****Thread Closed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.