My account is suspended why???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutingsean13

Banned
Reaction score
Hello

My account is suspended why??,its a closed account,no one has access to it,its not open to the public,please let me get my files so i can move on.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The logs showed the phishing page being scanned; it threw a re-review warning. I rechecked the file it logged - it was confirmed to be a phishing page, and the account was suspended as the violation -did- occur and was logged.

I will admit the files weren't present on the account anymore; I've already confirmed with admins in the past that it is still worth a ZT as the violation -did- occur, and -was- logged.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account was permanently suspended for severely breaking TOS. Phishing is illegal, and it doesn't matter that it wasn't open to the public. The TOS said that it wasn't allowed and it shouldn't have been in your hosting account in the first place. All access to your account is revoked. Per the TOS you agreed to when you signed up for the account, when you broke TOS, you forfeited all of your files in it. It will eventually be deleted.

tutingsean13

Banned
Reaction score
Your account was permanently suspended for severely breaking TOS. Phishing is illegal, and it doesn't matter that it wasn't open to the public. The TOS said that it wasn't allowed and it shouldn't have been in your hosting account in the first place. All access to your account is revoked. Per the TOS you agreed to when you signed up for the account, when you broke TOS, you forfeited all of your files in it. It will eventually be deleted.

What the hell are you talking about,its a game i have been developing for 2 years,a game.

Please tell me in detail,why its suspended instead of this xxxx your giving me.

Give me access to my files now.

You have shut my site down to steal my files,lets see how mey friends will like that at whyweprotest.net

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You've already been told in detail why you were suspended by Livewire. And again, when you break TOS, all files are forfeited as outlined by the TOS and no backups will be given. For the last time, your account is permanently suspended.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Livewire explained quite clearly before why it was suspended.
Livewire said:
The logs showed the phishing page being scanned; it threw a re-review warning. I rechecked the file it logged - it was confirmed to be a phishing page, and the account was suspended as the violation -did- occur and was logged.

I will admit the files weren't present on the account anymore; I've already confirmed with admins in the past that it is still worth a ZT as the violation -did- occur, and -was- logged.

You can have no access to the files. Under sections 6 and 8 of the Terms of Service to which you agreed upon signup, you are responsible for your own backups, and as the account is suspended all access is forfeited.

Why would we want to steal your files?

Also, I'm not liking the abusive tone -at all-. Cut it out now, or you'll end up with even more issues.

tutingsean13

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

Livewire explained quite clearly before why it was suspended.

You can have no access to the files. Under sections 6 and 8 of the Terms of Service to which you agreed upon signup, you are responsible for your own backups, and as the account is suspended all access is forfeited.

Why would we want to steal your files?

Also, I'm not liking the abusive tone -at all-. Cut it out now, or you'll end up with even more issues.

How could i have done anything,i have a game on there thats all i do...And yes i don't like your tone and i will take this on and on.

How would you like it,if some one made xxx up about some thing that has nothing to do with me,its a GAME.

What you have done will not go away,i will do every thing i can to bad mouth your site,i will tell all the sites i know.

All you give me is you know why???...I am a game developer hows that doing anything,you have really opened up a can of bees now,you could have dealt with this in a better way.Like saying sorry we made a mistake.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
As Livewire stated before, the event is fully logged and verified. The suspension is valid and will stand. You will not get your files.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It wasn't someone making anything up. It was a system logged abuse that was confirmed by top account admins. The suspension will remain permanent. There are no second chances about this.

tutingsean13

Banned
Reaction score
As Livewire stated before, the event is fully logged and verified. The suspension is valid and will stand. You will not get your files.

Logged what???

Its open source products i use.And i just found out that one of the guys was trying to torrent my site from whyweprotest.net which has nothing to do with me.

I want my files back its easyer on you,i have done nothing,i have spent to much time on this,and i will not go away,trust me.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
As you've been told multiple times, you won't be getting your files back.
And as you won't go away voluntarily......

Status
Not open for further replies.