my account is suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farrukh91

Reaction score
I violate th TOS unconsciously.it was my 1st time,
plz help me.how can i activate it again.
or what is the way of appeal.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi again Shami; you were informed on IRC this is permanent and there is no second chance allowed for nulled scripts.

I will take this as your note of appeal however, and I will be re-reviewing the account in question. If I am able to confirm the presence of nulled software, I will update the suspension as such, and no one will be able to unsuspend you.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Permanent. Found your nulled vBulletin install; it's actually been tagged in NUMEROUS locations that it's a nulled release, and a simple search for "vbulletin" turns up their homepage on google, which tells you it's about $149 or $199, I forget which. If it costs $ to get and you got it for free, then it's nulled.

Same goes for the installer for acdsee and win7 on your account - neither of these is free software, so you ALSO got suspended for warez.

This is a permanent suspension. I was hired by the CEO to help locate accounts like these; I was pretty much your only hope for getting it unsuspended. That hope is now destroyed; you won't be getting the account, and has utilized your only chance for a re-review.

Status
Not open for further replies.