My Account is Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_no_soul15

Reaction score
Hello today my acount was suspende for use this to image hosting.
But the script is development only for my and is use only for a little comunity of 300 users and not all time.
Please, is my first scrip and run very well,
I agree to restrict use of the users, besides that already moderate. Please reactivate my account, your service is the best.

Sory for my english

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your suspension reason says that it was confirmed with an admin. Image hosting that you had in your account was a violation of the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account. Your account will remain permanently suspended and will eventually automatically delete itself.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
-Admin+Abuse Compliance Officer. The reviewer in question verified it with me before killing it.

Just wanted to draw that line cause I'm not an admin, although I'm hired by them to find abusing sites like this one and suspend them :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

No, as per section 8 of the ToS, you can have no further access to your account.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
As has already been stated, you will not be given any form of access to your account or any sort of backup. End of discussion.

mario_no_soul15

Reaction score
but the admin can email me a copy of my archovs and database. He does not want is another thing ...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The admin is not about to waste time when you couldn't be bothered to follow the rules he made quite clear during signup. Ticket closed, this is a done deal - you didn't make backups, that's your fault. We're not wasting any more time on this, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.