My account is suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkenstein

Reaction score
Hi my account is suspended and I know why : i don´t put the ads code, because i have a lot of trouble with my isp, now all the problems are solved and i can put the ads code now so please put my domain online.
cpanel user:flamenco
Domain: flamenco.x10hosting.com

I hope you can help me soon as posible

pd : sorry for my bad english but it's the best i can do :blink: :blink: :blink:

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
How long has this account been suspended, do you know ??

funkenstein

Reaction score
I don't know how long has been suspended, but i think was a month. please help me with my account.!!!!!!
thanks

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If your account was suspended for more than 2 weeks it has probably been terminated by now.An administrator might be able to get it back. I cant seem to find it in the suspended page.If you want to apply for another site you can do that or wait to see what an administraotr says.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
bigguy said:
If your account was suspended for more than 2 weeks it has probably been terminated by now.An administrator might be able to get it back. I cant seem to find it in the suspended page.If you want to apply for another site you can do that or wait to see what an administraotr says.
Once an account is terminated there is no way of getting it back, you can always do what bigguy said, apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.