my account is suspened. help me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

guzibrar98

Reaction score
As you Terms My accuont is suspended. can i get back my account. i will remove chat script. i dont know about this. Please help me. i need back my files.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
You agreed to our TOS when you signed up. SQL Chat scripts are explicitly not allowed.

Terms of Service said:
* Shoutbox\Chat Scripts: Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended.

Unfortunately, this is a permanent suspension and we cannot restore your account.

Last edited:

guzibrar98

Reaction score
Delete my account

Thanks for support. Now i want take a new start. Please delete or teminate my account now. I want re-register again. In Next time i will read carefully T & C.
If u cant do this then remove all addon,parkdomain,emails, sub domain for my last account. I want to register again on X10hosting.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
We don't accelerate terminations of account with this kind of suspension. It will automatically terminate/delete after 14 days or more. You'll have to wait for that to happen before registering again.

Last edited:

guzibrar98

Reaction score
Ok. . .

If account automatically not suspened after 14 days. then ? What will do for my account ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will automatically terminated after 14 days. It may take longer than that, but it will happen eventually. This is the consequence for zero tolerance violations of TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.