My Account Suspend because phising. but im not uploaded the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh4lv1n

Reaction score
Hallo my account is suspend because of a phising file uploaded to my host. i want confirm, im NOT upload that file. my friend upload it without my knowledge. my friend steal my password account with keylogger in my laptop's. please to active it again. :(

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry , U cannot get back your account. It falls ubder zero tolerance policy.Whether u or ur friend uploaded its violation of rules. You account will be terminated within 10 days

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hallo my account is suspend because of a phising file uploaded to my host. i want confirm, im NOT upload that file. my friend upload it without my knowledge. my friend steal my password account with keylogger in my laptop's. please to active it again. :(

If your Account was really hacked and you did not upload this all.. Then you have a chance to get your account back..

Wait for Staff member Here.. They will look into your suspension and see if unsuspension is possible or not.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
@Boss : Long before i saw a thread similar to this one.And his account was not unsuspended.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
@Boss : Long before i saw a thread similar to this one.And his account was not unsuspended.

Just leave this On staff. They will decide what to do..

xalvinx

Reaction score
yes, i can say my account is hacked, because my password is stolen. :(

i just can say, my friend upload it without my knowledge and without my permission.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.