my account Suspended!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldopulanco29

Reaction score
Sir my account was suspended. due to "Phishing - cproxy userid and password list found on account" this userid is trial account only. and it will deleted in 3 days on yopmail, the yopmail is temporary inbox, Please Unsuspended my account. if i have a violation im so sorry. i hope you will unsuspended my account!! i need this account and your free hosting. because unlike other free host was limited on cpanel. your c panel version was great than others. please unsuspended my account!!

very best regards
Waldo Pulanco

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
So you had a list of 30+ trial accounts publicly posted both on yopmail, which uses an unprotected inbox setup, AND you had it publicly posted on your site?

What's funny is a bit more digging turns up why you probably had them - the trial accounts on cproxy get full speed but only 100mb of download. So you would need lots of them; your front page conveniently lets people sign up through your site instead of cproxy. That same page probably was snagging all the userid's and passwords by having cproxy send the emails to yopmail, which your site would promptly parse into the system.

That's either phishing or defrauding CProxy by defeating their trial system. Not in any way allowed by x10's TOS.

waldopulanco29

Reaction score
you mean sir it will permanently suspended? if will permanent can you unsuspended it for a while i will backup my script!! and after that back it as suspended all of your life forever!!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You agreed to the Terms Of Service when you signed up.
You should have read the TOS and then asked questions about anything you found unclear. Had you done that you probably would not be dealing with a zero tolerance account suspension.

This applies to x10hosting and any other website which requires you to agree and abide by Terms Of Service. I was recently reading an article about a website which conducted a test for 24 hours during which they inserted:
"By signing up for our services you agree to give us permanent and irrevocable possession of your immortal soul"
into their TOS. Many people clicked the "agree" box. Either they did not read the TOS or actually did read the TOS but chose to agree to a very strange rule without question. TOS and rules are for the protection of both the website owners and the users.

Moral of this story:
Always read the TOS and ask questions about anything you do not understand.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In the case of a zero tolerance suspension, your account will remain suspended and then terminated automatically. There will be no back ups taken or any access to that account.

Last edited:

waldopulanco29

Reaction score
this is the best hosting i thought. but is not!! to all stuff of x10hosting tang ina nyo!! mga gago!!

good luck.

Joshua203

Reaction score
SO it's not the best because it does not allow you to break the rules ?? ... you got to be kidding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.