cPanel Username: Articz
Subdomain: http://articz.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: 6 months i think
Did you have the ads placed on every page: yep all pages had the ads im sure

Articz

Last edited:

Maurice

Reaction score
Your forum had 203 members, while the restriction on it is 200 for a trial version, which is the version you are running now. That means is pirated. Counts as illegal files > Suspension.

Maurice

Reaction score
Go to invisionboard.com . and look for the Free Trials it says 200 members max for trials and he has 203. And at the footer says he is using a Trial so there has to be something wrong.

blade

Reaction score
Sorry x10 ino thi probably is a stupid question but im using phpbb forums do they have a max member thing with them also cause i have a nuke sitwe witch really just has them embeded .................yeah probably a stupid question :S

Maurice

Reaction score
blade said:
Sorry x10 ino thi probably is a stupid question but im using phpbb forums do they have a max member thing with them also cause i have a nuke sitwe witch really just has them embeded .................yeah probably a stupid question :S

You are completely safe if you use phpBB(Depends what you are doing with the board though :) )

Articz

Reaction score
but the ipb2 script i have is the unlimited script which was brought out before they were charging which means its legal that want ive been told i even read it on this board as well that y i used it coz i thought we were allowed to use it

*EDIT*
the trail version i use is ipb v2.0.0 they added the restriction for v2.0.1 and above i think. i could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.