My account was suspended (847ABE48FBC1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavpowa

Reaction score
Hello,

My account was suspended (847ABE48FBC1) because it contained a vBulletin forum NULLED!
However I does that test! The forum will be deleted I assure you that once I regain access to FTP!
I took you to excuse me for this nonsense!

Best regards,

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Nulled scripts are part of the Zero Tolerance Policy. Your account will remain suspended and then completely deleted within 10 days.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

My account was suspended (847ABE48FBC1) because it contained a vBulletin forum NULLED!
However I does that test! The forum will be deleted I assure you that once I regain access to FTP!
I took you to excuse me for this nonsense!

Best regards,
Just like the others suspended for this, your account is suspended permanently for violation of x10's TOS - it doesn't matter if it was for a test or not, it was on the account and therefore your responsibility.

Normally you'd be able to dispute this if you felt you hadn't done anything to violate the TOS, however you've already confirmed that you did indeed put it there and violated the TOS.

xavpowa

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'll explain more ... when one reaches the forum Vbulletin OPTENEZ have an error message like this:

"Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /includes/config.php Line: 1"

And thus no connection was possible ... I watch locally does it give this message and I .. and I say "maybe if I try on my host will it work ..." but it was just to try. As you can see .. the result remained the same!
I have not even had time to remove Vbulletin NULLED via FTP .. my account was already blocked!
in any case I left this forum on my site, it was really to test the local programming that does not work ... I just wanted to try on my web host to see if it looked like!

I did not delete my account please ...

I took you to excuse me for that offense.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Zero Tolerance means that your account will be terminated for uploading a nulled script which is against TOS. It doesn't even matter if you had time to delete it before the suspension. The same thing will happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.