My account was suspended. hep me to resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

balu02

Reaction score
Hi admin, my account nthrys.elementfx.com was suspended due to the reason of spamming. actually we did not know that acymailing component in joomla falls under spamming tools. we were sending our news letter to our subscribers list which have earned it from past 8 years of our website users. and we were patiently sending according to the rules of your hosting domain [some minimum emails per hour]. we thought we were going by the rules. if it is really spamming, then we are really sorry. wo do not intent to do that.
We do apolagize for this inconvenience caused by us to you we sincerely request you resume our domain nthrys.elementfx.com. we really are with x10hosting from past few years and we never had really done any error since then. We do not really want to do it from now.
Yours sincerely
Balaji S Rao
NTHRYS

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I will ask a staff member to double check the logs and go from there. I don't have the access to do so myself. "zt" isn't appended to the suspension reason, so there may be hope.

Thanks.

Last edited:

balu02

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your reply.
We will be waiting for your staff's response.
Thanks for really giving us a positive reply
Sincerely
Balaji

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I have asked an admin to look into this issue, and it seems that you were trying to send emails higher than our limit. For Free Hosting, you may only send 100 emails per hour.

I have unsuspended your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.