My account

Status
Not open for further replies.

trsa1

Reaction score
Easy, Open the form1.html file and insert the javascript code onto the html code after <html> and <body>

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
cky2k1016 - make sure to get ads on all of your pages because I was going to suspend you last night but i never got around to it. So basically this is your warning get them in asap. I will check on sunday

cky2k1016

Reaction score
Thanks. Yes I was putting the ads on every page but could not find out how to put it on the form one. Now the server is down so I cannot put it on. Do you know when it will be up?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno when it'll be up, but you can still use ftp (or at least the ftp doesn't appear to be down, just html).

FTP is running slower than it normally does though, but it's still usable.

Edit: Ok, maybe ftp isn't quite working properly although the forum thing for services up/down lists it as working...

Last edited:

dpogary

Reaction score
Livewire said:
Dunno when it'll be up, but you can still use ftp (or at least the ftp doesn't appear to be down, just html).

FTP is running slower than it normally does though, but it's still usable.

Edit: Ok, maybe ftp isn't quite working properly although the forum thing for services up/down lists it as working...

Well my FTP keeps changing its mind wether its working or not...as for my HTTP, all day i havnt been able to access my site. any clues as to when the site will be back up?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping soon (and ftp's acting reeely funny, it'll connect but fail to login, so although it says it's up, it seems to be down instead), but if it's what I think it is there's some server move thing happening (or did that already happen?)

Status
Not open for further replies.