my acount is disable

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiredblogs

Reaction score
If it is your first/second time you can reactivate it again. In the ACCOUNT panel, goto view suspention report and click something like 'Unsuspend my account'.

If its your third time you will need to get a member of staff unsuspend it.
In some reasons you cannot get your account back.

xhriss

Reaction score
i can not loggin in this page :

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

Relinking is necessary only when his active account is unlinked somehow, Then relink escalation thread is advised to create.

It doesn't required to create when their account is terminated and is not exists as they can re create the hosting account with the existing forum account.

@xhriss Your thread is answered here --> http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-h...necessary-please-relink-my-hosting-forum.html

Status
Not open for further replies.