My basic website

sakabato

Reaction score
Before we begin, this website is really simple on purpose. I did this because I really don't like websites with SO MANY things to click, and so much going on in the background to get anywhere. Plus, I'm new to HTML and now adding new things here and there as I learned. But the design isn't as important as the purpose of this website!

http://www.televisionblows.x10hosting.com/Home.html

There's my site! What do you think?!

digitalfarm

Reaction score
Ok you have an interesting site.But concering the design-
You like to keep it simple then use plan colours instead of black use some borders around your articles to lay it out better.

tittat

Reaction score
Nice start for a newbie! But Dark Blue link in dark background, i can't really read whats written there.Adding some graphics will be nice.
Good Luck :)

sakabato

Reaction score
Nice start for a newbie! But Dark Blue link in dark background, i can't really read whats written there.Adding some graphics will be nice.
Good Luck :)

Thanks, I'm going to look into that with the links. As I learn new tricks with HTML, the site will grow to be more and more advanced while still being simple as I boasted on the Home Page.

If I can place images in the site without relying on TinyPic or other hosting sites, then I will look into graphics for at least the Menu. I do kinda like the idea of having a small image to click on.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
There is simple, and there is too simple.

I tend to be a minimalist, but even a minimal page attracts more readers when there is some thought and style put into the design.

triunfandoconpepe

Reaction score
Before we begin, this website is really simple on purpose. I did this because I really don't like websites with SO MANY things to click, and so much going on in the background to get anywhere. Plus, I'm new to HTML and now adding new things here and there as I learned. But the design isn't as important as the purpose of this website!

http://www.televisionblows.x10hosting.com/Home.html

There's my site! What do you think?!

Hola

Pp