My blogging site

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks pretty good but u cant see the navigation

Chris

Reaction score
You might want to remove the box, well make it "invisible" around the actual blog text.

Even when you do roll over, it's still pretty hard to see. You might want to change the colors. Also, you know how when you roll over, the text appears to the left of the box and then a word in the box? You might want to always have the box display the word, but when you roll over display the text to the left.

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.

And I'm gonna do that thing about the links. The box around the blog only appears in firefox like that, which i can fix :grin:

Chris

Reaction score
This suggestion is just a little extra thing if you really want to do something when you bored or whatever.

Make your roll over CSS instead of Javascript. Some people disable Javascript. I don't, but why not make it CSS? I just like CSS, heh.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Aroonxors said:
Its a rollover image so.. you have to actually go over it with your mouse first.
Well you still cant see it when you rollover it cause its so dark...

Aroonxors

Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
thats really good! you didnt use any blog software?
I used a blog script. I can't remember what it's called.. but ill post when i do :phone:

Conquester777

Reaction score
Looks good, but it loads slow... and all the pages are mismatched (the top margin... with the ads)

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Conquester777 said:
Looks good, but it loads slow... and all the pages are mismatched (the top margin... with the ads)
yeah about that.. the ad seems to load sometimes.