My bux Script

batman1

Reaction score
It took about 1 year of coding to do this. I have tested it, sold it. and many other stuff. I am finally trying to get it over with once and for all.

The template is set so that it can easily be changed.

link: http://www.janbux.x10hosting.com

Admin username: batman
Password: password

Mess around with it. Tell me what I can do to improve it.

Thanks for your time

mattura

Reaction score
I looked briefly, looks nice. Just a few points:

I'd reduce the settings available to the user in my account/admin/settings or at least make them simpler (eg combo box for time zones, home root directory should be not a text field...?)

Also, my account/admin/support link does not work properly (menu disappears)

Can you only have one advert in advertising panel? why not more? (or did I get the wrong idea?)

Although you are logged in, you are still required to type a CAPTCHA when creating adverts etc...is this really necessary?

Well done though

playminigames

Reaction score
i like the site in general, its nice for hand coding, the only thing i think you need to work on is the images in some areas, like "wallet", and image for reply on the forum, they dont match the site template.

ok i have the opposite opinion about having to enter a captcha when creating adverts, because it gives you another sense of security, and you can never be too protected.

Good luck!

mattura

Reaction score
ok i have the opposite opinion about having to enter a captcha when creating adverts, because it gives you another sense of security, and you can never be too protected.

Fair enough, but if spam bots etc can't get past the signup/login stage, they'll never create adverts; if they can, the same captcha won't cause any problems for them!