My co.cc domain does not work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
After the movement of my account to "Fris" my co.cc Domain does not work anymore. (batteryinfo.co.cc)
In cPanel my co.cc domain is not listed anymore. When I try to add my domain as a new addon domain I get only an error message:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.236.27.195,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I did not make any changes at "co.cc" and the nameservers are still configured there (ns1.x10hosting.com ns2.x10hosting.com). Since the rest of my account works fine (batteryinfo.x10hosting.com) works without problems I do not know how to get my co.cc domain up.
Best regards
Thomas

Last edited:

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
Since yesterday my domain worked well again afer one week of problems. Today it is the same again :frown:

Error Text:

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@batteryinfo.co.cc

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:
  • The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Any ideas, or just begins the same like one week ago and the domain will not work anymore... :confused:

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Problem:
Add on domain batteryinfo.co.cc DNS points to x10, is listed on his account, and is visible via http://batteryinfo.x10hosting.com/batteryinfo.co.cc/ , but when accessed directly, gives cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

cPanel username: nbi
Server: fris

I will escalate this to a Support Ticket. This will close the thread but you can follow the Ticket by clicking the yellow bar at the top OR by going to your Account Panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.