my crappy blog

cheesycraps

Reaction score
alright this isn't really a community-based website but just my personal blog, where i apply the things i learn from my self-study about php scripting, css, java and all the others, mixed. i'm not yet fully done with it, i'll be adding updates soon.

and it's probably very simple - too simple and based on the template used but i still worked on how to combine all plugins and elements for it to work and appear the way it does now. plus the contents are from my intellect.

http://cheesy.digitalcrap.org

thanks.

AFinalDate

Reaction score
It is indeed very simplistic compared to most blogs on the 2.0 scene these days but I for like rather like simple designs.

The actual coding itself looks decent. However, the first thing that popped out to me was the wonky looking header image. Kind of fits the name but it's kind of gaudy.

It looks good though, code wise. Keep working on it and keep up experimenting. :)

sunils

Reaction score
Its a good desgin. But the search thing looks as if its completely hanging out. other than that its wonderful.

cheesycraps

Reaction score
thanks.

as for the header image, i have just experimented with it last night to see how it looks from the original one i used, and i have already put it back to the original image this morning, but i don't think the site has updated so it still shows that yellow one. with the search bar, i seem to like where it is now coz it looks odd, yet unique; but i'll still consider the ideas. :) thanks again.