eronkid

Reaction score
i need support...

mysql database has been deleted,
i got no backup to it... what happen?
anyone please answer me.:dunno:

donnalin

Reaction score
Me too, its suddenly deleted itself, i have no back up.. can somebody help please... :dunno:

glen290

Reaction score
Yup, mines died too..I backed it up, but have no idea what to do now..

Last edited:

zzurrien

Reaction score
Maybe mySQL server restarting? Have hapen for me, and it come up again.

MetalDragon42

Reaction score
Well looks like the whole MuSql Server is down with luck they can reboot it and every thing will still be there, if not lots and lots of peeps (like me) are going to wish we made a back up sooner.

Lucky for us we only just started the site this week but it still a pain but then again its a free server and things like this happen just a good reminder to all webmasters to make backups every other day or so ;)

Last edited:

eronkid

Reaction score
i wish our data still there. when that happens i'll back it up immediately hehe

MetalDragon42

Reaction score
Same here, I have been working with Websites for about 5 years its something you learn fast make back ups at least 2 times a week its just this time I was too bissy setting up stuff I forgot to make one yesterday lol

fattony

Reaction score
Im glad to know that I didnt do any thing wrong. I got lucky because I just built mine and only had 2 pieces of data in it :)
Do we know when it will be back up? do we even know who we could contact?
Either way weve all learned to back up our info just in case.

iliganraiders

Reaction score
fortunately for me i was able to backup my database yesterday. i think the server is down, hopefully our database will still be there when the server is up again.

warlordste

Reaction score
have you look at the announcements there having the db problems so they are restarting the severs so be patient

soft4viet

Reaction score
Today many members and guests was visiting my site when it suddendly reported that cannot connect to MySQL server. Uptiil now I cannot connect PHPmyAdmin. Please fix up error as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.