My disappearing site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sshaw815

Reaction score
Why does my site keep disappearing?
www.stephenshawbelfast.co.uk

I keep getting the message I pasted below. Nearly every other day now. I was told it was 'maintenance' last week, bur surely this must be finished?
What is going wrong? Or am I doing something wrong?

HTTP Error 503: The requested service is unavailable

The service you requested is temporarily unavailable

The service may be unavailable because the server has reached the limit of the number of requests it is willing to serve in parallel. This number depends on the type of request you were submitting. If the document you requested was a dynamic document it may be that the application generating these documents is currently not running.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello sshaw Your server is chopin and your account is one of those that are not successfully transferred to the new Server in recent Migrations. see http://status.x10hosting.com for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

sshaw815

Reaction score
This is just not funny any more. 3 days with the site unavailable. I have just started a new aspect to my business and many people are asking about and being directed to what is now a blank page!

I have read about the server "Chopin" etc..
So I know what you will tell me again.

Just, please, give me a time or day when the thing will be visible again?
This is getting embarrassing for me.
Just bad timing I suppose , nobodys fault.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
As he already stated, it is unknown when the server will be restored. I'm also on Chopin with a down site, so I understand your frustrations. However, you also have to realize that you're using a free hosting service for your business. If you want more stability, and x10's free hosting is pretty darn stable for a free service, then upgrade to one of the paid accounts. If you're not able to do that, then please bear with x10 a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.