My domain does not work at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flopan

Reaction score
Hello,

Since transferring to another server, my domain habbo-web.fr.cr not work. I removed and then returned but he displays an error saying that it is not point to your server. I'm French and I use a translator, so thank you for understanding the quality of the spelling. Thank you in advance:)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not pointing to x10hosting is the problem.

Nameserver trace for forum.habbo-web.fr.cr:

* Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed d.root-servers.net.
* Looking for who is responsible for cr and followed ns.ucr.ac.cr.

Nameservers for forum.habbo-web.fr.cr:

* ns.cr returned (NORECORDS)
* ns3-auth.sprintlink.net returned (NORECORDS)
* ns.ucr.ac.cr returned (NORECORDS)
* ns3.nic.mx returned (NORECORDS)
* ns1-auth.sprintlink.net returned (NORECORDS)
* ns-cr.ripe.net returned (NORECORDS)

You need to go back to your domain issuer and set your nameservers back to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com if you want it to point to your x10hosting account.

Flopan

Reaction score
The DNS are correct ...

Error is :

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Utiliser les serveurs de noms ayant les adresses IP suivantes : 88.191.88.161,88.191.90.161 Désolé, le domaine est déjà pointé vers une adresse IP qui ne semble pas utiliser un serveur DNS associé avec ce serveur. Veuillez transférer le domaine sur le serveur de nom de ce serveur, ou faire ajouter un de ses serveurs de noms sur /etc/ips.remotedns par un administrateur système et ajouter les entrées A appropriées sur ce serveur de nom distant.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Where is your domain hosted? Fr.CR is not one I can do a whois lookup on apparently.

Edit: Those ip's in the error message aren't x10hosting's nameservers which is likely what is causing some issues. As far as fixing it goes I'm not sure, but it's not set up properly at the domain issuer that's for sure.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
All the parked domains on fris seem to have gone down. I've told staff, hopefully everything should be back soon.

~Callum

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
OpenDNS is showing it's now pointing back at x10hosting so that part's fixed now.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Fris is suffering problems with its HDD. Staff are trying to find out exactly what's wrong, and I'm sure that it will be fixed pretty soon.

~Callum

shdus1

Reaction score
Wow - and the files were transferred because of harddrive failure!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow - and the files were transferred because of harddrive failure!

Thankfully the new server has a RAID setup so if there's a fluke and it's already having a drive fail, the files should be intact anyways because of the RAID mirrors.

Flopan

Reaction score
Hello

Can you delete my domains and my sub-domains if they please? Because otherwise I can not put them back (since I had to delete I can not put them back, so the domains does not work)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalating up so staff can assist with that last part; none of the advocates can go in that far to get that stuff erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.