My domain is not accessible although cpanel isshowing my services are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankitjain23

Reaction score
Hi,

I have hosted my domain on x10hosting.com.

My domain : ankitkjain.com
from last 12 hours my domain is not accessible although my all services are showing status as up on c panel, please give me the solution the ASAP

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
DID you add nameserver of x10 in ur domain account

bracciolo22

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am very new to web hosting etc. I have registered with x10hosting, everything goes fine, I have uploaded my files but cannot access them with a browser. The result

I get 404 error and the message to register such account.

I have read I have to add a domain name or so, but I do not know neither what it means nor how to do it..

could you please help!?!

cheers!

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am very new to web hosting etc. I have registered with x10hosting, everything goes fine, I have uploaded my files but cannot access them with a browser. The result

I get 404 error and the message to register such account.

I have read I have to add a domain name or so, but I do not know neither what it means nor how to do it..

could you please help!?!

cheers!
Go to your cpanel there u can see addon domain
Addon Domain means if u own a domain name you can make this ur hosting location.Addon domains makes a diff folder in ur public html directory,but if u use Parked domain it will point to default directory
Edit:
hello bracciolo22 ,
pls dont post u r doubts in others thread.If iu want start a new thread

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi,

I have hosted my domain on x10hosting.com.

My domain : ankitkjain.com
from last 12 hours my domain is not accessible although my all services are showing status as up on c panel, please give me the solution the ASAP

Hi ankitjain23,

Now that you have been given an answer to your initial question and you have not posted a response back in over 48 hours, I am going to conclude that everything is now resolved and close this ticket. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.