My domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer693

Reaction score
I've recently been suspended, so I tried to move host, but the problem is, my domain compgenius999.co.uk even after changing the DNS and adding it to my other host, it still takes me to the x10 suspended page, I did a whois on compgenius999.co.uk and it looks like the nameservers are ok, why won't it let me move it?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it takes some time (max of 48 hours) to transfer. or may be some other reason. Once I've also faced problem transferring my domain from one host to other. Then I removed my domain from the first host and then my problem was solved.

homer693

Reaction score
I can't remove my domain because i'm suspended, I guess I need staff to remove it from their DNS
Edit:
It isn't a domain transfer, I've basically just changed the nameservers and added it on the other host

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yes, that's what I have called domain transfer here. You have said that your url takes you to your site hosted in x10. That means your site is live. Request for the deletion of your site. Then everything will be alright.
Edit:
oh! sorry you have said suspended page.
Edit:
but you can see your site is alive, it has not yet deleted
Edit:
or I think your problem is solved. Check it. For me your website is working.
Edit:
or I think your problem is solved. Check it. For me your website is working.:thefinger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.