my experience with x10 is worst ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
A few days back I had to open a support thread as my database was gone. My website was erased. Without ANY Notification! I was told it is due to migration or something. I waited for 1 day. my site was running again.

Now again after a few days, MY SITE IS GONE! I did not do anything new in the back-end and neither did I change anything in the database. The why am I getting this error all of a sudden -

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#536482][FONT=Lucida Grande][B]General Error[/B]

[LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Lucida Grande][B]SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Access denied for user 'xxxxx_xxx'@'int.absolut.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES) [1045]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Further,
I decided to check the databse from my cPanel, But it gave me login error, even on entering the damn password correctly.

Fine, I reset the password, I even get the mail notification of password been changed. Now again I tried to login, with the new changed password, It says login error!!!

My site is gone and I cant even log into control panel to see what is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

msm10

Reaction score
By the sounds of it, your site is on ABSOLUT, X10 are currently moving accounts off ABSOLUT and onto a brand new upgraded server (ABSOLUT MK2 :D) X10 are doing this to improve the speed of your site and better your experience. If you can't wait a few days for this to happen, GO TO A PAID HOSTING ACCOUNT!!!!

Last edited:

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
wait for a few days

Ok, now without any notice, or giving the backup of our data, or the time to give backup of our data, you erase off the site, and then you say wait for a few days for it to come back. there is no ETA also. Now we are supposed to sit like idiots here and wait.

GO TO A PAID HOSTING ACCOUNT!!!!

I get what this is all about, this is to annoy the free users and force them to buy a paid hosting account.

Well, the i believe the free hosting you guys provides, shows the speed, support and your service. People like me who will be so annoyed and irritated by your free services, will never switch to a paid account with you. No matter, how much you guys claim that paid hosting is better or is this or that or blah blah.

Free hosting is like a sample of your services. If sample is rotten, who will go for the paid.

Again, I am sorry for being so rude.

msm10

Reaction score
Just to let you know, I don't work for, or am affiliated with, in any way, X10. This post was because I'm annoyed at everybody complaining even though they are on a free hosting account. so "you guys" doesn't apply to me.

Also, to let you know, since I posted this, I am also getting rather mad about it.

And yes, they should have given us prior warning so we could back up data.

andrewgjo

Reaction score
Ok, now without any notice, or giving the backup of our data, or the time to give backup of our data, you erase off the site, and then you say wait for a few days for it to come back. there is no ETA also. Now we are supposed to sit like idiots here and wait.

I get what this is all about, this is to annoy the free users and force them to buy a paid hosting account.

Well, the i believe the free hosting you guys provides, shows the speed, support and your service. People like me who will be so annoyed and irritated by your free services, will never switch to a paid account with you. No matter, how much you guys claim that paid hosting is better or is this or that or blah blah.

Free hosting is like a sample of your services. If sample is rotten, who will go for the paid.

Again, I am sorry for being so rude.

You signed up during a massive migration and then you complained when the migration caused problems for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.