My Favourite Game

arador55

Reaction score
Definitly Resident Evil 5. This game is ideal for me, from music to gameplay.

wongers

Reaction score
Gears of War 3 - Team Deathmatch is always good fast fun, the campaign im doing for the 3rd time (mainly for xbox acheivements) but doing it on 4player CoOP with a PUG is still fun.

Then theres Horde Mode, set up a command base, built razer wire barriers, gun turrets, plan grenades (as mines), get a massive mech suit and destroy 50 waves of increasingly bad ass locust and lambent hordes including a boss wave every 10th level which usually destroys your base haha.

Beast Mode, take on the roll of 1 of 15(ish) Horde characters and set out to destry the CoG Army by one means or another, i favour the "rip off their arm and beat them round the head with it" technique myself mwahahahaha!! i especially like to play as the Bezerker, she gets on a mean rampage!!

there are so many ribbons > Medals > acheivements you can obtain and characters to unlock, its just AWESOME!!

OR Battlefield 3, a great addition to an already great game series!! . . . thinking about getting Skyrim too but then again i probably wouldnt leave my flat until the Police turn up to have me removed for not paying rent . . . or i forgot to eat and died?

longskater39

Reaction score
Battlefield 3 Is The Most Amazing game I have ever played it support the latest DirectX version and it is noticible
the game play is amazing even noobs stand a chance of getting a top score with a little tatical game play
10/10
we run our own server any one found to be killing it due to hacking glitch or exploiting are removed striaght away

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391308139233/stats/

Check us out and sifn up to us if you have the game and want to play hack and cheat free

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No RPG can beat classing Dungeosn & Dragons

lilian.ogussuko60

Reaction score
My personal favorites are The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Mass Effect 2 and the (old) Metroid series. I guess they're not the best games ever made, but I never get tired of playing them!